Hot Pictures of Jimmy and Robert

Mona

wow is that really you and robert? please do tell all about it!

Well....a lady never tells!.....But.... it was back to the hotel....a few drinks...a bit of bedroom magic.....and then.....

I WOKE UP!!
.....it was all dream!
:boohoo:

The photo isnt real,unfortunatly...its a bit of photo fun!!

:lol:

I haven't been able to go through the whole thread, so forgive me if this one has been posted

11hgi1x.jpg

Holding a double-necked guitar, Jimmy Page takes a bow with lead singer Robert Plant (left) at a reunion performance by the surviving members of Led Zeppelin at the Atlantic Records 40th Anniversary concert at Madison Square Garden. May 14, 1988 Manhattan, New York, New York, USA

• 2 weeks later...

The way the look at each other says it all, ladies. :rolleyes:

Love is in the hair ... oops, I mean..in the air

Lots of love, lots of hair, whole lotta love, ...where am I getting to.. :unsure: oh yes, now I remember!

Love this picture. That's it!

PP-duo-bw.jpg

The way the look at each other says it all, ladies. :rolleyes:

Love is in the hair ... oops, I mean..in the air

Lots of love, lots of hair, whole lotta love, ...where am I getting to.. :unsure: oh yes, now I remember!

Love this picture. That's it!

PP-duo-bw.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the picture is fantastic!! I would even say Jimmy is looking at Robert's lips, at least it's my impression...I adore this photo, thanx for posting :wub::thanku::kiss:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the picture is fantastic!! I would even say Jimmy is looking at Robert's lips, at least it's my impression...I adore this photo, thanx for posting :wub::thanku::kiss:

Yeah, it's a gorgeous and sexy picture.

Jimmy's look is like: " Percy, I just can't wait the show is over and spend 10 minutes alone with you backstage!" :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, it's a gorgeous and sexy picture.

Jimmy's look is like: " Percy, I just can't wait the show is over and spend 10 minutes alone with you backstage!" :lol::lol::lol:

Is it wrong that I would have loved to have seen that? :unsure:

:D pretty kinky, Suz. Well, I could only imagine that if that was the case it would have been very very wild... :blush:

Well, I'd have had to break them up at some point, of couse....and get in the middle :o