Hot Pictures of Jimmy and Robert

Mona

Is this really? Do you have a magazine that Jimmy talk about it?

If you would have it ,please teach me what he said about Scarlet's reaction!

Okay here it is. It's from Guitar World from January. He's talking about his transformation and the life mask he used. I thought it was so interesting because he rarely talks about his personal life.

"When the film came out, I took my daughter who was then six years old, to see it. That probobly wasn't a great idea because the film was so long and she was so young. But at the point where my transformation scene came about, the theater was quiet, except for this little voice that cried out,

"That's not my daddy!" (laughs)

I thought that was so interesting and sweet, also as being a daughter who has watched her father act before on stage.

Edited by aen27

"When the film came out, I took my daughter who was then six years old, to see it. That probobly wasn't a great idea because the film was so long and she was so young. But at the point where my transformation scene came about, the theater was quiet, except for this little voice that cried out,

Aww that's so sweet! ^_^

Okay here it is. It's from Guitar World from January. He's talking about his transformation and the life mask he used. I thought it was so interesting because he rarely talks about his personal life.

I thought that was so interesting and sweet, also as being a daughter who has watched her father act before on stage.

Thank you very much, aen27!! I'm very happy feeling when Jimmy talks about his child :thanku:

I'm sure he is (and was) an execllent father :wub:

Edited by Alice75

Thank you very much, aen27!! I'm very happy feeling when Jimmy talks about his child :thanku:

I'm sure he is (and was) execllent father :wub:

You're very welcome. It makes me very happy when he talks about Scarlet too. And I'm sure he is an excellent father.

Edited by aen27

--------------------

October 19, 1976 - one of the best nights of my life!

This picture of Jimmy Page attending the Premiere of Song RS is fascinating...can you please tell us the whole story...

I would be interested too, IluvJimmyPage.

I will PM both of you either tonight or tomorrow :)

pp25.jpg

ppvox.jpg

1973-05-05_Tampa_04-1.jpg

1877.jpg

aen27, thanks for posting this beautiful picture of RP/JP posing in very "exotic" environment...they have such beautiful chemistry all around.... handsome, cultured, fun, sweet....

Just to comment a bit on this picture....from what I can read from background language posted, this picture is photographed in India. if possible can you post all of related pictures, or where we can visit?...thanks for entertaining with beautiful pictures of our hottest duo...

(I do wonder about the girl in the background...a bit jealous, I must admit....)

Just to comment a bit on this picture....from what I can read from background language posted, this picture is photographed in India.

The pic was actually taken in London during their promo interviews for Clarksdale.

aen27, thanks for posting this beautiful picture of RP/JP posing in very "exotic" environment...they have such beautiful chemistry all around.... handsome, cultured, fun, sweet....

Just to comment a bit on this picture....from what I can read from background language posted, this picture is photographed in India. if possible can you post all of related pictures, or where we can visit?...thanks for entertaining with beautiful pictures of our hottest duo...

(I do wonder about the girl in the background...a bit jealous, I must admit....)

You're welcome. I love it too. They are our hottest duo. They are so adorable together. I am also jealous of the girl. The caption on the picture is even fun, "Loaves,fishes, a beautiful woman and a goat. You get more for your mircale nowadays."

pageplant3.jpg

pageplant1.jpg

pp54.jpg

106631216544838.jpg