post anything

thatguynamedjosh247

So, divine intervention, albeit an angel, saved the felon who dodged military service for his country and is lauded a tough hero by his drop kick son, yet took the life of a true hero, a firefighter and family man?

I don't buy that for a minute.

Did any or most of you see that YouTube report about the lady just behind Trump to the right during the shooting?  Im not making a political statement, one psychologist with a bunch of degrees says its the fastest use of a camera ever.  Also she seems to know it was going to occur?  Id argue the Zapruder film was just as fast but of course he was already filming. 

2 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Bidens out and kamalas in! Another loser who has no chance of winning

She was involved in the coverup of his mental decline.  She also polls worse than he does.  They would probably do better if they brought back Hillary.  106 days until the election and what a chaotic mess.  BTW, who's actually running the country?

1 hour ago, cryingbluerain said:

She was involved in the coverup of his mental decline.  She also polls worse than he does.  They would probably do better if they brought back Hillary.  106 days until the election and what a chaotic mess.  BTW, who's actually running the country?

10 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Biden's mental decline ha, watch this. Trump's lie after lie and slip ups ten times worse than Biden's !!!!

Edited by JTM

3 hours ago, slave to zep said:

I can't believe that absolute moron is even being considered as a Biden replacement, what a joke.

But saying that,  look who she would be replacing.

OMG. What a joke.

Not a fan of "Heels Up" Harris?  But just look at the outstanding job she did for our border security - the ONE job she was assigned - without even going there to see what the problem was!  Heh, heh!

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

FAKE

You obviously didn't watch them then. Go on, take a look at just how many times Trump gets names wrong,  to his lies being fact checked. Do you think Biden was lying for calling out Trump for being ra**st.  Do you really want a guy who  is going to be the laughing stock (again)  of the world for the next four years ......

7 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Not a fan of "Heels Up" Harris?  But just look at the outstanding job she did for our border security - the ONE job she was assigned - without even going there to see what the problem was!  Heh, heh!

She is an absolute idiot. 

Surely there are better candidates out there.....

1 hour ago, slave to zep said:

You just had that

Not me, I'm a Pom in Blighty. Can't speak for the "Convict Continent" 😉 But Biden has never been a laughing stock like the Orange Man was here in the UK.

Edited by JTM

3 hours ago, JTM said:

Not me, I'm a Pom in Blighty. Can't speak for the "Convict Continent" 😉 But Biden has never been a laughing stock like the Orange Man was here in the UK.

Woops, lol forgot you were a pommy.

Biden is a bigger laughing stock here in Oz.