What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Hilariously, it used to be the bowling green of a Conservative Club and they used to make a big thing of it having the best grass (...) in the Midlands. 
Sutton in Ashfield, south-west of Mansfield - all the glamour jobs... 

F*ck, f*ck, f*cking f*ck - as the dear old Queen Mum used to say!
I'm sat under an open window in the coolest part of the house and my clothes are literally soaked through with sweat, the very air is like an oppressive miasma of pish and I've got a pressure headache from the orrible glowering hell of it. It's grim up North!
BBC weather forecast for this coming weekend? 'It  might rain - but it might not'!? She literally said that. How do they get actually paid for spouting that guff?!

10 minutes ago, Brigante said:

F*ck, f*ck, f*cking f*ck - as the dear old Queen Mum used to say!
I'm sat under an open window in the coolest part of the house and my clothes are literally soaked through with sweat, the very air is like an oppressive miasma of pish and I've got a pressure headache from the orrible glowering hell of it. It's grim up North!
BBC weather forecast for this coming weekend? 'It  might rain - but it might not'!? She literally said that. How do they get actually paid for spouting that guff?!

Has it been any different from the normal?? Very cool in our old stone cottage. Lovely. I'm going in the garden for a cold Peroni and a fat blunt.:suntan:

It really does try to be winter here, and succeeds of a night, but had a cuppa out the back with the cheese and kisses this arvo at 3pm and had to go back inside as the afternoon sun was cooking us. Absolutely magic when the wind is not spoiling it.

I do not look forward to the coming summer given how the northern hemisphere copped it this year... :unsure:

17 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

@Brigante. Are you still alive man? 31 c here today

Barely, mate - 30 degrees, five days in a row...in Yorkshire?! WTAF, man?
It's a lot easier to warm up when it's cold than it is to cool down when it's hot, eh - how the hell is that fair!?