What's the weather like where you are?

madison

35 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

A somewhat cool morning compared to the usual "Blistering" heat, not that it probably won't arrive later in the morning or afternoon...

It’s supposed to be triple digit heat down here this weekend. 114 heat index for Pensacola. Only 107 down here…. :veryhot:

So its dead middle of winter, and I'm taking a break from tidying up the backyard in shorts and tank top, sweating my ass off and decide to check the BOM to see the forecast. Will this magnificent warm weather continue? today it's 25c (77). Just magic.

The forecast for Ipswich is 29c tomorrow and 30c Monday. 30 (86) fucking degrees in August. I love summer, but I'm really not sure about the one coming....

Awful for August. I was saying to Mrs CP the other day that on Saturday August 4th 1979 I had a great day at Knebworth. It was a hot and sunny day with no wind. Perfect for an outdoor show.

Move on to this August and it's been raining non stop. Windy, grey and cool and fucking wet. It really can't get any worse.

5 days of continuous drizzle and low cloud. Cold as well. In fact we have had the fire lit (inside) for the last couple of evenings. Humans aren't supposed to live like this in August? Forecast for the next few weeks? Same but a dry day this Friday and maybe one in September. A golfer friend who has a house in South Africa, which he is unable to go to, is nearing insanity. I feel for him because he hates the cold and wet.

6 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

5 days of continuous drizzle and low cloud. Cold as well. In fact we have had the fire lit (inside) for the last couple of evenings. Humans aren't supposed to live like this in August? Forecast for the next few weeks? Same but a dry day this Friday and maybe one in September. A golfer friend who has a house in South Africa, which he is unable to go to, is nearing insanity. I feel for him because he hates the cold and wet.

You still planning on coming over here in January? Hope so….I’ve been loosening up the limbs! Maybe I can get my father-in-law to join in. He just turned 82, but can probably still whip our asses! 🤣

13 hours ago, Walter said:

You still planning on coming over here in January? Hope so….I’ve been loosening up the limbs! Maybe I can get my father-in-law to join in. He just turned 82, but can probably still whip our asses! 🤣

I highly doubt it Chuck. Travel is off the list for a while. We are holidaying here this year and taking a view next year into our plans. I appreciate your invite of course and would love to walk the fairways with your self and your FIL. One day man, one day.

9 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Still raining. 7 days straight. No sun. Permanent clouds. 

We must've stolen your sun mate. Ongoing Spring like magical weather. I wan on the bike today with fingerless gloves and a vest. 😎