New York: June 7, 1977 - Remastered Soundboard

SteveZ98

Thanks. It is the North Bridge remaster. I've done all of the '77 soundboards, I'm just not happy with most of them so I haven't released them. The only other things from that tour I released are the Seattle video with remastered sound and the May 21st soundboard audio. If you're interested, I can send you links for them.

10 minutes ago, SteveZ98 said:

Thanks. It is the North Bridge remaster. I've done all of the '77 soundboards, I'm just not happy with most of them so I haven't released them. The only other things from that tour I released are the Seattle video with remastered sound and the May 21st soundboard audio. If you're interested, I can send you links for them.

Sent you a PM.

19 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

Any chance I could get a link to that 5/21 remaster? Thanks :)

On 5/28/2020 at 2:24 PM, SteveZ98 said:

Hi Steve can I have a copy? All my NY77 sounds like. . well not so good:)

18 hours ago, June72 said:

Any chance I could get a link to that 5/21 remaster? Thanks :)

I mistakenly deleted it from the site I had it stored on. I'll upload it again this weekend and will send you the links once that's done.

• 3 weeks later...

I was at this show, and it was the best concert I've ever seen! My wife never had a chance to see Zeppelin, and I'd love to share that evening with her. If I could request a link to the files, I'd really appreciate having them! Thanks in advance!

On 5/28/2020 at 2:24 PM, SteveZ98 said:

Hello. May I have the links as well for them? Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to it.

Hi Steve, could you send me a link please? Tried tracking it down at the usual places but no luck. The 1977 New York releases have been disappointing up to now (Magical Sound Boogie is OK) so your version of 06/07 has definitely put a smile on my face.

Many thanks.

Sorry Steve, could I have the links for the other releases you mention? Many thanks.

[UPDATE]
Thanks a lot for your swift response and for the links Steve. Very much appreciated!

Edited by Jukkin

Hey Steve, just listened a couple of times to 06-07-1977 and I have to say that I love it. I've been disappointed that their last MSG run had no real quality audience releases - Magical Sound Boogie was OK but what you've done with it makes it something else again. Thanks for your efforts man!.

I was thinking actually that the dearth of new soundboards may not be such a terrible thing if people like you, Winston, dagdad, JEMS and the others can give audience recordings and SBDs a new lease of life with stereo mixes using this new software. Great stuff. Thanks again!

Oh yeah, seems to run a touch slow. I upped it a couple of clicks (2%) and it's spot on now.

Edited by Jukkin

I consider all of the things I've done so far to be obsolete, except for the 3/14/69 radio show I released recently. All my current and future work is focused on stereo remasters. Here's an example from the 3/21/75 show. I'll still maintain links for the old stuff, but anything new I do will be similar to the 3/21 show (which I am still working on, so I don't have links for it yet.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...