Happy New Year.

spats

I love how he says there's stuff he'll never tell someone he's involved with. I'll dump a man for lying to me and keeping secrets.

Depends. If he lies about something that concerns our relationship - yes. If he lies cause he wants to watch footie rather than go shopping with me...no problem. As long as it doesn't get out of hand that is. Same with secrets - everybody's got them. As long as he isn't hiding from me that he's secretly betting our money on greyhounds, has a wife in Albuquerque or works for the CIA...fine. Nobody needs to know everything about their partner.

And who gives a shit about your middle name? Mine is Ann.

Bet that's spat's middle name as well! :)

I love how he says there's stuff he'll never tell someone he's involved with. I'll dump a man for lying to me and keeping secrets. And who gives a shit about your middle name? Mine is Ann. La-dee-da.

I didn't say lie. Just not tell them every single thing about myself. I am not talking about a criminal record or anything or anything really bad. That stuff should be revealed. But just normal stuff. I don't owe anyone every single detail about myself.

Ann is a nice name.

^ Again, shows a lack of self-confidence. If you're with someone, and you're scared to tell them your middle name because you're worried about what they'll think, or that they'll laugh, then you're not very secure with yourself. Refusing to tell your girlfriend your middle name just makes you look like a ridiculous child.

Volley to you Spats, give me your lame rebuttal please...

Matt, I am not scared. I think it's a stupid name. I don't like it at all. It's embarrassing. No one likes to reveal anything embarrassing about themselves.

What is your middle name? Petunia?

No, but it's not the most manly name for a guy. And my last name is the type of last name that could be made fun of . And it was when i was a kid sometimes. Not a cool last name. If i wanted to be a movie star or something i would definately have to change it.

Matt, I am not scared. I think it's a stupid name. I don't like it at all. It's embarrassing. No one likes to reveal anything embarrassing about themselves.

It's your fucking middle name! No one is asking you to admit that time you let your dog lick peanut butter off your schwantz.

Edit: Actually, not revealing your middle name makes sense here. You don't want to form any kind of intimate bond with a woman, so keeping as much as possible from her fits into your MO. I mean, you're the guy who pretty much outlaws all kinds of sexual contact with a woman.....you want to be as distant from her as possible, even in bed.

Edited by Electrophile

It's your fucking middle name! No one is asking you to admit that time you let your dog lick peanut butter off your schwantz.

I know it may sound silly to some but it's not a middle name that you would be proud to say is yours. I just can't stand it.

And the funny thing is the A hole teacher never said anyone else's middle name. He was always a jerk anyways. I remember i did this book report and you had to read it in front of the whole class. So i write this whole thing up. Worked really hard on it. Got the nerve to read it in front of the whole class. Read it. Was pretty happy with myself going back to my desk and in front of of the whole class he says "You this mispronouced (insert word here) and you mispronounced (insert word here). What a A Hole! :o

I know it may sound silly to some but it's not a middle name that you would be proud to say is yours. I just can't stand it.

And the funny thing is the A hole teacher never said anyone else's middle name. He was always a jerk anyways. I remember i did this book report and you had to read it in front of the whole class. So i write this whole thing up. Worked really hard on it. Got the nerve to read it in front of the whole class. Read it. Was pretty happy with myself going back to my desk and in front of of the whole class he says "You this mispronouced (insert word here) and you mispronounced (insert word here). What a A Hole! :o

I'm just the opposite..my middle name is what everyone knows..almost nobody knows my first name...not that I dislike either, except that they are so common.

I went to school with a kid who had trouble saying "a" and "it" too..don't be too hard on yourself

No one likes to reveal anything embarrassing about themselves.

I don't mind revealling embarrassing stuff about myself. Usually it's a good laugh.

Ya gotta laugh at yourself kiddo.You're too serious and boring.No wonder you get rejected.

Most women love a sense of humour.Probably more than looks.

Although, I'm very funny and extremely handsome so I could be wrong. :lol:

Edited by Babs

I don't mind revealling embarrassing stuff about myself. Usually it's a good laugh.

Ya gotta laugh at yourself kiddo.You're too serious and boring.No wonder you get rejected.

Most women love a sense of humour.Probably more than looks.

Although, I'm very funny and extremely handsome so I could be wrong. :lol:

The rejecting was based most on looks. First impressions are very important.

Not everyone can be funny. You either have that gift or you don't. Jerry Seinfeld has said you can't teach someone to be funny. I just can't laugh at embarrassing stuff about myself. I don't find that stuff funny at all.

The rejecting was based most on looks. First impressions are very important.

Not everyone can be funny. You either have that gift or you don't. Jerry Seinfeld has said you can't teach someone to be funny. I just can't laugh at embarrassing stuff about myself. I don't find that stuff funny at all.

Oh. OK

Edit: Actually, not revealing your middle name makes sense here. You don't want to form any kind of intimate bond with a woman, so keeping as much as possible from her fits into your MO. I mean, you're the guy who pretty much outlaws all kinds of sexual contact with a woman.....you want to be as distant from her as possible, even in bed.

i don't outlaw all kinds of sexual contact. But like everyone else i have my likes and dislikes when it comes to the bedroom. And i don't mind forming "imtimate bonds" if its what i am comfortable. It depends on what particular intimate bonds you mean.

Edited by spats

Unless your middle name is "turd", "Hitler", "sex", "dildo" or "vagina"......why the fuck can't you say what it is? Do you think humanity as a whole is that shallow that they'd laugh at someone's middle name? Get over yourself.

Are you kidding?...think of the awesome combinations of names you can make with those words...

If my name was Hitler Dildo I'd tell everyone

Hey guys!!!!!

My middle name's Rochelle.

Yes! Rochelle!

OMG! I am so, like, embarrassed!

Like wow!

HEY!!! That's my daughter's name! :D

(well, CLOSE, actually it's "Rachelle".)

I used to have an aunt named Rochelle...everyone simply called her "Rocky". :lol: AND SHE DIDN'T GET EMBARRASSED.