Bootleg releases

goldenretreiver157

22 hours ago, john morrison said:

autumn can you give me a link to this zep boot . I would like to purchase .

Yesterday I have ordered a copy via DISCOGS. But you got to hurry, usually a bootleg release is banned from the Discogs marketplace within days. I guess you can find it on ebay, too.

On 8/13/2023 at 9:26 PM, Oleg said:

Sadly - not. They are closed, because of a lawsuit by Pink Floyd

Sad news. We learn that despite their name their business wasn´t located in Japan. Thanks to Japanese laws boot retailers are safe from lawsuits and other jokes.

On 8/13/2023 at 9:22 AM, Autumn Moon said:

New 3LP release "Ultimate Blueberry Hill", No Label, trifold gatefold sleeve. Haven´t got B.H. on vinyl yet and this one looks nice: guess it is time to blow the hunting horn.

!cid_4d68c8e8-1f41-0cb6-21a4-38fb28fc2ff0@yahoo.jpg

Mine showed up a couple of weeks ago. One of my favorite Zeppelin boots. The sound and quality of this release is top notch! 

• 2 months later...

ultimate bbh 3 lp arrived . sound quality is excellent . to my ears better sounding than the nite owl set . and nite owl set is terrific . by chance stumbled across other lp boot called unstoppable metal machine 5 lp either 24th or 25th earls court . any suggestions other than discogs ( they have 2 grotesquely priced ) where I can get a copy gratefully received 

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered my copy of "ULTIMATE BLUEBERRY HILL” on Discogs.

Also ordered a copy of the 4 LP boxset "DANCING DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN” - University Refectory in Southampton, UK on 22 January 1973 and 
a 4 LP boxset "OPEN YOUR HEART TO FORT WORTH” - Fort Worth, Texas, USA 03 march 1975

Led Zeppelin Dancing Days 4LP box.png

Led Zep Fort Worth 75 LP box back.jpg

Led Zep Fort Worth 75 LP box front.jpg

On 11/19/2023 at 5:27 PM, john morrison said:

autumn did you know about the 5 lp release from earls court , unstoppable metal machine . thinking as you have not mentioned it the answer is no 

I had no idea it was being released 

No, I didn´t know about that. These LP releases seem to pop up out of the blue, not on major labels, no big fuss about them. Anyway, I´ll pass on this Earls Court LP-Box.

On 11/20/2023 at 11:26 AM, john morrison said:

anyone have an update on collectors music reviews 

Got to be down due to technical issues, I see no reason for legal action as they don´t sell anything.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

My "test pressing copy" - 1 of 30 - of Fort Worth is on its way !!

Hello Aris, for a moment I thought please let it be the concert on 23. August 1971, but I guess Duckman is right and it´s the "Butterqueen" 73 show. 

Please give me some information about the release and where you ordered it. Only 30 copies?- that´s insane.

Thank you!