Artists for COVID-19 Support

nirvana

I think the 4 members of Led Zeppelin should do what so many other artists are doing from home or studio -FaceTime together and play a few songs to help the world get through this pandemic with a little help from their heros. I think Jimmy can lead this effort with Robert, Jonsey, and Jason coming in from their quarentine locations. How great would that be? 

1 hour ago, nirvana said:

I think the 4 members of Led Zeppelin should do what so many other artists are doing from home or studio -FaceTime together and play a few songs to help the world get through this pandemic with a little help from their heros. I think Jimmy can lead this effort with Robert, Jonsey, and Jason coming in from their quarentine locations. How great would that be? 

It would be a trainwreck. Jimmy Robert and Jones always play their best when they are in the same room with each other. Not separated by quarantine.

Zep only has three living members.

Jimmy's never gonna play again, I think.

Robert's not interested in Led Zeppelin.

If they do something, only Plant and Jones will do it, but separately. Not based on Zep's music.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:36 AM, nirvana said:

I think Tia Tanaka should stop by and give me a full body massage.

Nice click bait thread title though. 🙄

On 4/10/2020 at 5:36 PM, nirvana said:

I'd say that Crosby, Still & Nash would be better odds at a reunion at this point than Zeppelin.

On 4/19/2020 at 10:51 AM, nirvana said:

If so - that's a shame.

It is a shame. Especially since CS&N pretty much hate each other...

well, they hate Crosby for being such an evil drunken despicable fuck.