Visiting Bron-Yr-Aur

14 hours ago, jamesward88 said:

I was lucky enough to visit Bron-Yr-Aur last week! I loved every second of the hilly walk. It was fantastic to walk in the same place as the Zep boys! 

84218F07-7053-47CB-B994-64D9DD1C044A.jpeg

Congratulations! It's a historic trek you made. This photo reminds me of Lloyd Bridges in "Airplane!" .

On 10/15/2020 at 5:07 PM, SteveAJones said:

Reminiscing now of my Autumn journeys through England...we're harvesting such good memories for the Winter of our lives.     

Is there a back story of who has owned it over the last 50 years? It means so much to us in this loop and I wonder if the current owners know. . 

It’s all public up until the gate to the actual cottage? Then it’s game over! A couple own it now who run it as a sustainable farm? If you catch them on a good day apparently they let you in for a short while? They replied to my photo on Instagram saying that they ‘saw me walking away after my visit’ I was like ‘you could’ve given me a shout!’ 😂

20 hours ago, jamesward88 said:

It’s all public up until the gate to the actual cottage? Then it’s game over! A couple own it now who run it as a sustainable farm? If you catch them on a good day apparently they let you in for a short while? They replied to my photo on Instagram saying that they ‘saw me walking away after my visit’ I was like ‘you could’ve given me a shout!’ 😂

Thanks for the info 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, reids said:

I hope Jimmy, JPJ & Robert go back there and record video for the documentary listed on the other thread (if they haven’t already).

R😎

E22D6166-589F-49D6-92E5-5C4E2719C723.jpeg

97F637C8-8697-4CFF-885E-78A52836A32C.jpeg

First photo is at JPJ's house and the color one is something I made about 20 years ago, as part of a Bron-y-Aur animation for the homepage. 
Only JP and RP were actually at Bron-YR-Aur, not the whole band.