What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

Just came out. It's got some video too. REALLY good show! Highly recommended

Excellent news badgeholder!!!! Makes a nice addition to the Live Forever Pittsburgh 1980 set that was released a few years ago.

Today was Nina Simone's birthday...she would have been 82, and probably as fierce and feisty as ever. In my all-time Top 10 singers, for sure....and a helluva piano player, too! Happy birthday Nina! :birthday:

Edited by Strider

Was listening recently to a mix tape I recieved last year Valentine 2014. Some songs were no-surprise classics, Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley and Fever by Peggy Lee. Others were unexpected fun & some I hadn't ever heard before. Here's the list in case it would be fun for anyone to listen & see if they find a new song they like:

1. Love is All Around/ Joan Jett 2.Our Love will Last Forever and Ever/ Mr. T. Experience 3. My Best Friend/ Weezer 4. Pantera Fans in Love/ Nerf Herder 5.Kiss Me On the Bus/ The Replacements 6. Oh Oh I Lover Her So/ The Ramones 7. Drain the Sea/ Olympic Hopefuls 8. Bigger Than the Ocean/ Go Sailor 9.Never Had Nobody Like You feat. Zooey Deschane...10. I Love You/ The Pipettes 11. La La Love/ the Pixies 12. Singing in My Sleep/ Semisonic 13. Where You go/ Au Revoir Simone 14. Star Wars/ Ryan Adams 15. Fever/ Peggy Lee 16. Baby You're My Light/ Richard Hawley 17. Sea of Love/ Phil Phillips 18. Love Me Tender/ Elvis Presley 19. At My Most Beautiful/ R.E.M.

20. My Love/ The Bird and the Bee 21. I Found Love/ the Free Design 22. This Will Be Our Year/ OK Go 23. Emmylou/ First Aid Kit.

Didn't recieve one for this year yet ; ( but if I do I'm sure it'll contain h fun fav of last year: Courtney Barnett- Pickles From The Jar

Hi ebk!

Yes, my dear friend and thanks:-) ..I am in a better place now. It really hit me so hard and I am sure it always will. As Robert said..."Of one thing I am sure it's a friendship so pure"

Now you know I had to line this album up to play next.

http://youtu.be/eXVlcIiCOuo

I have so many threads to catch up on!!!

Hi ebk!

Yes, my dear friend and thanks:-) ..I am in a better place now. It really hit me so hard and I am sure it always will. As Robert said..."Of one thing I am sure it's a friendship so pure"

Now you know I had to line this album up to play next.

http://youtu.be/eXVlcIiCOuo

I have so many threads to catch up on!!!

Something to look forward to. Hope all those threads will lighten your mood even more. Welcome back dear!!

I've gone back to my early theatre years and and am listening to one of my favorite little musicals, "I Love My Wife."