Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

43 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

Matt Walsh sees right through transgenderism. 

It's amazing. These people don't even know when they are being coddled.  He should have asked her is she has ever blead from her vagina and if so how did it make her feel?. Or, If you bought a corvette and when you got it home you found a volkswagon engine under the hood would you want your money back or would you accept the wrong engine and call your kit car a corvette?

He should have told her the bottom line is this. You know deep down inside that you are a man. You may not want to be a man but that's what you are at the end of the day. Just because there are some people who want to coddle you and support your delusion doesn't mean the rest of us have to deny reality also..  If you want to live as a woman go ahead but do not think for one minute that you can change biology or the definition of a woman  because you've changed your name, grown your hair out and put on some makeup or cut something off. You are still a man underneath it all.

And then he should recommend watching Orwell's 1984 and paying attention to the part where they torture the hero and all he has to do to make it stop is to lie about something he knows to be true. That there are 4 lights not five.

Hahaha. This made me laugh. First, the idiots who would pay to see this stupid musical based on an absurdly stupid movie. Second, you're not at a "Sing-along Sound of Music" or "Grease", people. Get a grip and shut it, you drunken Mancunians.

https://variety.com/2023/legit/news/bodyguard-musical-halted-mini-riot-audience-singing-along-1235577476/

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Hahaha. This made me laugh. First, the idiots who would pay to see this stupid musical based on an absurdly stupid movie. Second, you're not at a "Sing-along Sound of Music" or "Grease", people. Get a grip and shut it, you drunken Mancunians.

https://variety.com/2023/legit/news/bodyguard-musical-halted-mini-riot-audience-singing-along-1235577476/

I always hear Tarzan's call when Houston would sing this. 

8 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

It's amazing. These people don't even know when they are being coddled.  He should have asked her is she has ever blead from her vagina and if so how did it make her feel? Or, If you bought a corvette and when you got it home you found a volkswagon engine under the hood would you want your money back or would you accept the wrong engine and call your kit car a corvette?

Perfect! The MAN that Matt debated in that clip seems like a genuine and nice enough person, but holy mackerel do they also have a compulsive need for validation. 

These hot dog and burrito eating contests are self-indulgent gluttony. Instead, how about competitions among fast-food teams to showcase who can quickly and accurately process the most orders in 15 minutes? I see real potential for public interest in this, because you can do a pregame with the human-interest background stories the public seems to enjoy so much.

On 4/7/2023 at 2:35 PM, redrum said:

Yep. Gotta rent a splitter. Had some tough, gnarly maple to split too earlier in the year. 

conducted a timber harvest on our property about 2 years back and part of deal was getting about 100 cord of firewood stacked by our shop, well this winter we finished cutting all the wood and have split about half but one type was a bitch to cut and impossible to split, believe it is Pepperidge, what a mother f#ckr , if your wondering have 3 brothers who heat with out door  stoves so in a cold winter they will burn 10-12 cord 

4 hours ago, custard pie man said:

conducted a timber harvest on our property about 2 years back and part of deal was getting about 100 cord of firewood stacked by our shop, well this winter we finished cutting all the wood and have split about half but one type was a bitch to cut and impossible to split, believe it is Pepperidge, what a mother f#ckr , if your wondering have 3 brothers who heat with out door  stoves so in a cold winter they will burn 10-12 cord 

100 cords!! Man, I could use some of that. I have to scrounge for free wood as I can't afford $350 a cord. I have a small house so I don't burn as much. Best heat in the world. 

FIREWOOD STACKED.jpg

I suppose I should've been pissed that someone stole my umbrella while I was in the post office today, but said umbrella was a piece of crap, anyway. So, all it did was make me by a better one from a local Walmart. And to whoever did swipe my other one, I hope the damn thing falls apart before the day is over...  🤨