Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

The left is destroying this country in the name of equity while simultaneously telling people that they are saving it.  Does it look like they are saving anything to you? Everything they are doing is meant to kill the middle class so that everyone but them will end up equal and by equal they mean all people will be equally poor and like it or else.  The big lie is that a man can become a real woman just by saying so.  If you'll go along with that then you'll go along with anything they say.

Without the USA and all of our rights they cannot finish their take over of the world. Because we won't stand for it. That's why they want our guns. So we cannot resist when the military comes to arrest you for disagreeing withier bullshit.

9 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

The left is destroying this country in the name of equity while simultaneously telling people that they are saving it.  Does it look like they are saving anything to you? Everything they are doing is meant to kill the middle class so that everyone but them will end up equal and by equal they mean all people will be equally poor and like it or else.  The big lie is that a man can become a real woman just by saying so.  If you'll go along with that then you'll go along with anything they say.

Without the USA and all of our rights they cannot finish their take over of the world. Because we won't stand for it. That's why they want our guns. So we cannot resist when the military comes to arrest you for disagreeing withier bullshit.

:hysterical: I cannot believe you actually believe the bullshit you spew. You must be paid to make statements like this. Or stupid as fuck. 🤷🏻 

20 hours ago, Strider said:

Iggy Pop was terrific tonight. 100% adrenalized rock 'n' roll. Chad Smith on drums, Duff McKagen on bass, two guitar players and a keyboardist...and Slash came on for the encore of "I Wanna Be Your Dog" and "Louie Louie".

Awesome!! Looks like it was an awesome show!! Only in LA! 🤘🏼🎸🤘🏼

1 hour ago, SteveAJones said:

Government benefits from this design. Ignorant, unarmed citizens are powerless citizens. 

If Government is by the people, for the people, as I believe it still is in the US, then no, it (Government) does not benefit by self definition.

Absolutely "Government" is corrupt. But only, and I really do mean only, because the system/structure allows for it and is beyond structural reform. The fact you cannot structurally reform the machinations of THE world power is both perfect and fucked. Don't let it be fucked up or changed - and at the same time, it is beyond critical need to reform.

While western liberal democracies continue to actively self-reform and deal with corruption as best they can - they improve. I'm no longer convinced this is the narrative of the US - but fully realise the progress made by the greatest nation (still) to succeed. But the current insanity of US politics is off the scale.

Keeping your citizens powerless (which I read equally as keeping them stupid), is antithetical to development/growth. Only suitable for those who profit from and/or advance if the status quo remains.

So I still reckon this as a "design" doesn't quite fit with a well functioning multi-party liberal democracy - but that's still a very early project so I can only laugh and enjoy.....

On 4/29/2023 at 6:46 AM, hummingbird69 said:

Hey you can laugh all you want.  It's what jackasses do best.

🤣

On 4/28/2023 at 11:32 PM, Walter said:

:hysterical: I cannot believe you actually believe the bullshit you spew. You must be paid to make statements like this. Or stupid as fuck. 🤷🏻 

dumbass.jpg.6dfc8ef1429999a9598460b9f5a86439.jpg

On 4/30/2023 at 1:19 PM, paul carruthers said:

The more you learn: Apparently my neighborhood has armadillos & I only found out because a dead one was lying in the road being lunch for a bunch of vultures...  :wacko:

Florida is full of armadillos. You never knew this, or are they migrating??? Build the wall, Paul!!! 🤣😂

1 minute ago, Walter said:

Florida is full of armadillos. You never knew this, or are they migrating??? Build the wall, Paul!!! 🤣😂

I knew about the armadillos, it was just for whatever reasons I never saw one up close--alive or dead. Many opossums, but never armadillos....

Went for my 'open' MRI yesterday and I couldn't do it. They place your head in what looks like a vice, give you ear plugs and then two sponge like things over the ear plugs. I just couldn't do it.  But the scrubs were really nice and wish I could have kept those. 😄 They do have an open/upright MRI, but I think even that probably wouldn't work for me. Hate this fucking claustrophbia. 

2 hours ago, redrum said:

Went for my 'open' MRI yesterday and I couldn't do it. They place your head in what looks like a vice, give you ear plugs and then two sponge like things over the ear plugs. I just couldn't do it.  But the scrubs were really nice and wish I could have kept those. 😄 They do have an open/upright MRI, but I think even that probably wouldn't work for me. Hate this fucking claustrophbia. 

I've been in the military and I had cancer. I've had a few MRIs and I usually fall asleep. The hell you say???!!! It's true.  Even when I was in the military I could fall asleep in a moving APC. Somehow the noise and movement were no problem. It carried over the MRI machines. As soon as it starts making noise I take a little nap. 

16 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I've been in the military and I had cancer. I've had a few MRIs and I usually fall asleep. The hell you say???!!! It's true.  Even when I was in the military I could fall asleep in a moving APC. Somehow the noise and movement were no problem. It carried over the MRI machines. As soon as it starts making noise I take a little nap. 

I wish. 😄

On 5/1/2023 at 3:19 AM, paul carruthers said:

The more you learn: Apparently my neighborhood has armadillos & I only found out because a dead one was lying in the road being lunch for a bunch of vultures...  :wacko:

Similarly, while exploring some local bike paths and bushland, we found a hidden little viewing area where a sign proclaimed a platypus lives in the little creek/pond there. Couldn't believe it. We are only ~35mins from Brisbane itself and there is a damn platypus habitat tucked away...

Edited by rm2551

On 4/28/2023 at 8:32 PM, Walter said:

Walter, this is a great post. I want to show respect and appreciation for everyone. But sometimes it is just insanely hard to do that when people just spew Fake Fox News who by the way just had to give 787 Million dollars because they have no journalistic integrity. The crazy thing is, I see people saying that The NY Times are bullshit, those same people have no idea that if they publish an incorrect article, they have fines and they also have to publish it in several publications. But, thank you for your post. That Hummer 69 character is just that. An ill informed jackass! It is unbelievable to me the shit I see these people spew. Thanks for you post. I appreciate it. 

Hey Red, I have not heard any music from you in a while, I played it for my wife and daughter, we were all really impressed with your last. Release for lack of a better word. I would love to hear some new music. I really think you should put it out on a few more sites. It is good man. It’s got a haunting feeling to it. It’s impressive for sure, have a great night, I hope to hear some new Red Music soon! 

1 hour ago, Plant77 said:

Walter, this is a great post. I want to show respect and appreciation for everyone. But sometimes it is just insanely hard to do that when people just spew Fake Fox News who by the way just had to give 787 Million dollars because they have no journalistic integrity. The crazy thing is, I see people saying that The NY Times are bullshit, those same people have no idea that if they publish an incorrect article, they have fines and they also have to publish it in several publications. But, thank you for your post. That Hummer 69 character is just that. An ill informed jackass! It is unbelievable to me the shit I see these people spew. Thanks for you post. I appreciate it. 

You wouldn't know informed from a man. You support people who believe men can become women and don't say you don't because you support this admin and they say men can become women ergo you believe it too. If you didn't you'd be out there telling everybody who did that they were wrong the very same way you tell me I'm wrong. Like a two faced jackass.

You have no credibility what so ever here or anywhere else. You couldn't win the argument if you tried.

Four years of trump

I made more money, saved more money and had money to spare. 

No new wars

Low gas prices

NO inflation

No border crisis

Russia didn't make a move

China rebuffed

isis demolished

trump stopped the taliban from attacking and women began standing up for their rights as humans but as soon as biden was elected and went in and stopped all the policies trump put in place they took right back over and have stopped women from having any rights AGAIN. So if you really believe yourself to be a righteous person you should feel very good about supporting those who put the taliban back in charge of Afghanistan.

2 years under biden

first day in office put 11,000 people out of work by shutting down the keystone pipeline and setting this country up for high inflation by by making gas prices rise by half and only going to get higher.

Im not making as much money, I'm not saving much money and I don't have extra to spend on the kids. Under trump I had all that.

My tax dollars, your tax dollars are being sent overseas by the billions in support of a war that should never have started in the first place.

You should feel real good about voting these people in.

hundreds of thousands of of illegal aliens just waiting to cross the border every month from all over the world but who cares who they are or where they are from as long as they don't move next to your house right? What about the thousands of men women and children have been abused, raped murdered or trafficked??  More drugs and fentanyl than ever.  No smartass answer for that I bet.

13 soldiers dead due his and the militaries incompetence at the hamid karzai airport

general milley killed an innocent man and 7 children in a revenge drone strike on a car they wrongly thought was driven by the terrorist who set up the bombing at the hamid karzai airport. Imagine your reaction if trump had done that. I mean, I am 100% sure you were totally horrified that he took out irans top general weren't you.

You can't admit that you and every other idiot who voted for the left just because you didn't like trump have ruined this country.

All this transgender bullshit, purposely allowing full grown men dressed like rejects from the ugliest clown parade ever to shake their shit right in the faces of little children. MEN becoming Women as a fact and destroying the dreams or real women in sports. CRT and woke ideology making all things racist including being skinny. Oh, you haven't seen that one yet have you.  The green initiative. If you think wind turbines, solar panel farms and electric vehicles are green then you don't know what the color even looks like.

YOU support that not me.

Joe biden says  "out nations children are all our children" except for the kid hunter had with that stripper. He won't even acknowledge her.

Crime is rampant everywhere now because all the liberals put in place are giving the criminals more rights than the victims. That's the world you voted for and support. Have the balls to say so.

Everything I just posted is true you cannot deny it.  

You support dirt bags of the highest order so don't go telling me I'm spewing shit because you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you right in the face like I just did.

Edited by hummingbird69

3 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Hey Red, I have not heard any music from you in a while, I played it for my wife and daughter, we were all really impressed with your last. Release for lack of a better word. I would love to hear some new music. I really think you should put it out on a few more sites. It is good man. It’s got a haunting feeling to it. It’s impressive for sure, have a great night, I hope to hear some new Red Music soon! 

I really appreciate the comments. Thank you. ☺️ My left arm is slowly getting better and I only recently got back to trying to record. Not as much pain now, but still taking a half dose of oxycodone. I also still have some numbness in my ring and pinky finger, but that too seems to be going away. I'm working on my cover of 'Expecting To Fly' by Neil Young. It's been a fave since the 60's. It's a sad breakup song. Don't think I have the greatest voice, but I'll give it a shot. Also adding some mandolin to it and a quick bit of castanets. Here's a cover I found on You Tube. 

13 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Everything I just posted is true you cannot deny it.  

No, it is not. But you just keep ignoring the facts that prove you otherwise so it is pointless to continue.

8 hours ago, Strider said:

No, it is not. But you just keep ignoring the facts that prove you otherwise so it is pointless to continue.

try and refute what I said, Everything I said is true. You have no evidence to support your assertion that it isn't.  All you have if "no it's not"  try and make me believe I dont know what I'm talking about by showing me how I'm wrong. I watched all this shit happen. I see it every day. Are you really going to tell me that the border is secure? Are you going to tell me that thousands of people haven't died been raped or abused along the way to come here illegally ? Are you telling me there is no crisis there? Are you telling me there is no huge increase in drugs and fentanyl coming into the country? or that the country wasn't energy independent under trump?. gas was a $1:38 where I lived the day biden took office now it's $3:60 a gallon where I live. 

Are you really going to tell me that he didn't kill the keystone pipeline and put plenty people out of work as soon as he could?

Are you really going to tell me that afghanistan didn't happen the way I saw it happen?  Are you telling me they didn't kill and innocent man and 7 kids in a revenge drone strike?

I guess biden doesn't have a grandchild by hunter that was already proven by DNA in court. Tell me how I'm wrong there?  I quoted biden about the children being the nations children and he ignores that child at the exact same time.

Give me a break. I could list a bunch more so try and actually produce valid links to the contrary. go ahead post them I know you cant. They don't exist.