Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

On 1/25/2024 at 7:57 AM, Stryder1978 said:

.....they win the lottery, while the January 6th rioters get prison time.  I guess there really is two justice systems in the U.S.!

so how does this work? they commit crimes and take over and burn the city down all while hiding behind  full face masks so how  the hell does  one know who the rioters are to receive the reward for being lawless? In the  good old days   when FBI was trusted along with DOJ i could envision this as a set up, promise all who come at such and such a date to receive their equitable split and when the thousands arrive, arrest them all and throw them in jail, but know we can't trust FBI or DOJ to protect law abiding, tax paying citizens instead reward militants

11 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

I guess anything can happen, he has a lot of young voters on his side which is good for him. He did not do so well as hoped in the New Hampshire primary and I think that is not good for him, I think he has lost too many supporters.

i'm in new england he actually kicked ass, 40 % of new hampshire is independents and allowed to vote and 30 % are democrats who are allowed to switch right up to primary day in an effort to take away from Trump yet he still won handily, the swamp is doing everything in their power between bogus criminal charges to voter shenanigans and its not working, wait until South Carolina , Haleys home state and after getting pounded if she still stays in

12 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

He won just fine in New Hampshire he won all counties except one

I think in the general, given its Biden v Trump - again - with the supporters They are both shedding, it is Biden comfortably. Not wishing it or not, just saying that's what it looks like to me right now.

So Hummers, if that turns out to be the case, that's democracy. Yeah? I don't think it's rigged in that it is a vote fraud that in any way has been proven (or even credible). There is 100% the clearest of choices. People will decide. Yeah?

1 hour ago, rm2551 said:

I think in the general, given its Biden v Trump - again - with the supporters They are both shedding, it is Biden comfortably. Not wishing it or not, just saying that's what it looks like to me right now.

So Hummers, if that turns out to be the case, that's democracy. Yeah? I don't think it's rigged in that it is a vote fraud that in any way has been proven (or even credible). There is 100% the clearest of choices. People will decide. Yeah?

I'm confident Trump will win this time.

What is Nikki Hailey's deal???

Does she really think she will be the republican nominee???

If she were to actually run against Trump in the general election all she will accomplish is to syphon off a few hundred thousand votes from Trump and help those charlatans known as the democrats to win the election.

Maybe she's nothing more than a dummyocrap in republican clothes.

Edited by hummingbird69

On 1/24/2024 at 11:18 PM, hummingbird69 said:

Get drunk and thank the stars he did get elected. He will turn this country around and bring back low inflation, low gas prices, get us out of the Ukraine Russia debacle and more than likely broker some kind of deal between those murderous hags and the Israelis while keeping china from invading Taiwan. He will also close the border and stop the influx of millions of illegals. If that's not good enough for you then I suggest that you go to the country of your choice and continue drinking heavily.

Inflation my be coming down but the price on goods isnt.  The special at the local subshop used to be 8:50 now it's 12:75 . Shrinkflation is also a thing and it's not getting any better. Many products are giving you less for more money and the base interest rate is still at 5.25% very high. The only reason gas is coming down is because it's an election year and they want to try and make themselves look like they've helped you but they did it to you in the first place. Smarten up.

If you want to support these crooks then go ahead. I will take the four years I had under Trump over any other four years of any President. I made money, I saved money and I had extra money for the kids. That all went away under biden. Thats my proof.

21 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

Inflation my be coming down but the price on goods isnt.  The special at the local subshop used to be 8:50 now it's 12:75 . Shrinkflation is also a thing and it's not getting any better. Many products are giving you less for more money and the base interest rate is still at 5.25% very high. The only reason gas is coming down is because it's an election year and they want to try and make themselves look like they've helped you but they did it to you in the first place. Smarten up.

If you want to support these crooks then go ahead. I will take the four years I had under Trump over any other four years of any President. I made money, I saved money and I had extra money for the kids. That all went away under biden. Thats my proof.

I can't give my support to anyone. I'm in the UK. Though if I could it definitely wouldn't be for Trump.

2 hours ago, JTM said:

I can't give my support to anyone. I'm in the UK. Though if I could it definitely wouldn't be for Trump.

Trump and Biden are the two most unpopular leaders in American history. The fact that four years later all we can come up with is Biden vs. Trump redux suggests that maybe it's time to vote the U.S. return to the United Kingdom and become part of the commonwealth again. Nobody wins with these two bozos.

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

That's just ridiculous. You can't possibly be serious.

Of course I'm not serious. At least about that.

I am serious about the sorry state of politics if Biden and Trump are the best we can do after all this time. I am serious about not voting for either one this year.

The Democrats are too caught up in rainbow identity politics and victimhood. The Republicans are too in thrall to jackboot authoritarianism and going back to an America that only exists in fantasy.

Neither party's vision of America is sustainable nor resembles what the Founding Fathers envisioned.

13 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Unless there's another pandemic or some other national emergency, Biden's basement strategy he used in 2020 won't work this time and he'll have to get out and actually campaign.  Is he up to it at 81?  We shall see..

100%.

56 minutes ago, Strider said:

The Democrats are too caught up in rainbow identity politics and victimhood. The Republicans are too in thrall to jackboot authoritarianism and going back to an America that only exists in fantasy.

Neither party's vision of America is sustainable nor resembles what the Founding Fathers envisioned.

It is baffling that almost no one talks about how America needs to start talking again. And by that I mean in person, politely, with a good dose of listening. You know, like what normal people used to do ALL THE TIME. And it's getting worse. My kids are late teens and early 20's and going to the pub for a drink with mates in no longer a thing. Hanging out is purely online. It's not only not the same, it is an incredibly important loss societally.

It is also astounding to me how broken the system there is. I don't think you can say the US is currently a 'functioning democracy' - or at the least - it's functioning like a car limping along with all warning lights blinking and really strange noises and smells are filling the car. Factual truth seems to have been largely shed in favour of ideology. There is also the current weird show fealty thing going on (MAGA + woke).

The left better pull it's head out of it's ass or you may well get the dictator you vote for.

.....but only on day 1.

2 hours ago, Strider said:

I am serious about the sorry state of politics if Biden and Trump are the best we can do after all this time. I am serious about not voting for either one this year.

They're just playing roles. It's a uniparty through and through and they all need to go. This country cannot be restored to glory at the ballot box.

11 hours ago, Strider said:

Trump and Biden are the two most unpopular leaders in American history. The fact that four years later all we can come up with is Biden vs. Trump redux suggests that maybe it's time to vote the U.S. return to the United Kingdom and become part of the commonwealth again. Nobody wins with these two bozos.

Iknow this is tongue and cheek Strider about becoming England again but what worries me some is with the influx of middle easterners into our open borders we may very well become part of or unionized into those terror countries, especially if the status quo is elected and given another 4 years, my point is we may not have to join another country because other countries are already here and i'm afraid here in masses as evidenced by the  pro palestinian and Hammas support  and demonstrations all around our country and globe, just looking at Harvard, their leaders and what is going on in college campuses should raise the alarms, can't help but believe the border policies which are purposely intended to bring voter roles and albeit harm to all of us will lead to a major terror strike the only question is where and when, greed and power is whats driving the new world order and is  what the framers of our constitution warned us about, wouldn't it be great if both democrats and republicans simply followed this wonderful constitution? long winded  I know and apologize but hell there's no football today lol

5 hours ago, Strider said:

You wouldn't know what a jack boot authoritarian was if he stepped on you.

17 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Unless there's another pandemic or some other national emergency, Biden's basement strategy he used in 2020 won't work this time and he'll have to get out and actually campaign.  Is he up to it at 81?  We shall see..

dude needs to be in a assisted living facility

4 hours ago, rm2551 said:

It is baffling that almost no one talks about how America needs to start talking again. And by that I mean in person, politely, with a good dose of listening. You know, like what normal people used to do ALL THE TIME. And it's getting worse. My kids are late teens and early 20's and going to the pub for a drink with mates in no longer a thing. Hanging out is purely online. It's not only not the same, it is an incredibly important loss societally.

It is also astounding to me how broken the system there is. I don't think you can say the US is currently a 'functioning democracy' - or at the least - it's functioning like a car limping along with all warning lights blinking and really strange noises and smells are filling the car. Factual truth seems to have been largely shed in favour of ideology. There is also the current weird show fealty thing going on (MAGA + woke).

The left better pull it's head out of it's ass or you may well get the dictator you vote for.

.....but only on day 1.

You obviously need to stop listening to what the left says about Trump. He was being tongue in cheek with at comment. WTF!

12 hours ago, Strider said:

I am in this boat even though I'm left of center. I still make my own decisions riding the fence. 

Get those old f*ckers outta there...get new blood that will actually somehow unite our severely divided country......we need compromise and slow down the harsh, accelerating frenzy our country has become. Hell in a hand basket....and that's the entire world !!!!

Edited by Josemanno
Add letter

3 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

They're just playing roles. It's a uniparty through and through and they all need to go. This country cannot be restored to glory at the ballot box.

Yeah, playing roles. Trump will play the role he played in his last four years and bring this country back to where it should be or at least try. biden will kill this country because the American people are the only ones left who are still armed which is why they want our guns. They really don't want the scenes of American military having to wipe out citizens when they make their move to task over completely. Trump is our only hope and it's only for a four short years. Whomever it is that gets elected after his last term better be able to stand up to the likes of the left and the NWO or we will be right back where we are knowat the bottom of the barrel.

4 hours ago, rm2551 said:

It is baffling that almost no one talks about how America needs to start talking again. And by that I mean in person, politely, with a good dose of listening. You know, like what normal people used to do ALL THE TIME. And it's getting worse.

Precisely !

Just now, Josemanno said:

I am in this boat even though I'm left of center. I still make my own decisions riding the fence. 

Get those old f* kers outta there...get new blood that will actually somehow unite our severely divided country......we need compromise and slow down the harsh, accelerating frenzy our country has become. Hell in a hand basket....and that's the entire world !!!!

You are wrong. Trump has the business acumen to bring this country back from the brink of destruction.  If you want woke, dei and equitable policies you're asking for more of this shit e.g Mob rule, rioters being payed millions, support of terror in your schools, and your rights being taken away.