Lavigne settles 'Girlfriend' lawsuit

The Pagemeister

Man-what a thread! Nice to know Im not the only one on Electrophile's shit list. I thought I had the record for the worst thread of all time. Im just heartbroken! This is one heck of a thread for shits and giggles. And to you Mr Delihendrix, looks like you are making lots of friends. haahahaaha

Shit artists who put out shit music tend to bring out shit posts.

B)

I don't find her hot at all....she looks like a guy with a bad wig on and her voice sounds likes she's on ludes....give me Christina Aguliera or Shakira anyday over this talentless tramp.....IMO, she looks like the loser that cried over Britney (but with longer hair)!!!

1702791143_a23fbb1034.jpg

I don't find her hot at all....she looks like a guy with a bad wig on and her voice sounds likes she's on ludes....give me Christina Aguliera or Shakira anyday over this talentless tramp.....IMO, she looks like the loser that cried over Britney (but with longer hair)!!!

1702791143_a23fbb1034.jpg

Doll meat dude!!! Doll meat!

For starters you cannot copyright a soingtitle, the U.S. copyright office will not do it. Learn about it here: What is not protected by copyright?

Also, for any moron that thinks she writes her own music feel free to look at the number of writers on every track at the ASCAP page HERE

When a writer is told their song will be on a big record that they are going to spend a lot of money on in terms of promotions and radio play it is commonplace for them to require a writers share be given to the performer. This is nothing new, Elvis's publishers did the same thing in the 50's. Any writer would be stupid to argue, 90% of something is better than 100% of nothing and that kind of exposure brings all sorts of new opportunities.

For anybody who thinks she is a talented singer and that is what her voice sounds like, listen to her target exclusive 'unplugged' CD. I am amazed they even released it. It is embarrassingly bad. No Auto-tuner = no avril

yeah right we all know you englishmen are fruits! and standards should suit you she is white.

B) day tripper (hendrix Mcartney

I'm not an Englishman, you dumb asshole. I was born is Kentucky, and raised in Ohio.

And for the simple fact, that you call Englishmen fruits....Christ man, you've got to be put down. I feel bad for your parents.

If you called American men fruits... I'd give you my address and offer you a chance at kicking my ass.

You really need to die. I'm sorry to everyone else. But having this guy around, is really doing the world a disservice.

I'm not an Englishman, you dumb asshole. I was born is Kentucky, and raised in Ohio.

And for the simple fact, that you call Englishmen fruits....Christ man, you've got to be put down. I feel bad for your parents.

If you called American men fruits... I'd give you my address and offer you a chance at kicking my ass.

You really need to die. I'm sorry to everyone else. But having this guy around, is really doing the world a disservice.

Well at least he created a new term" Doll Meat!! Call this the Doll Meat thread.

Archived