hello to all zep fans around the universe from lebanon

Diana-loura

Hi there, Diana-Loura.

Hope you like it here. :)

Just a question....are you blond? :huh:^_^

Greetings from São Paulo, Brazil

... thanks i like it already here...

hmmm as for ur question... half blond B) i mean i have light brown long hair and blue eyes... now u tell me why are u asking.. :)

hello zeppelin fans around the universe.. i think they have fans also on mars, jupiter..etc... and planets we havent heard of still.. :D

i'll be glad to meet u all and be friends.... ROCK ON.. mwaaaah!!!!!

Teehee...welcome to the board. :wave:

... thanks i like it already here...

hmmm as for ur question... half blond B) i mean i have light brown long hair and blue eyes... now u tell me why are u asking.. :)

I'm asking you because loura means blond in Portuguese. :lol:

But now it looks like my question made some sense. ;)

Welcome again...and thanks for the answer.

hello zeppelin fans around the universe.. i think they have fans also on mars, jupiter..etc... and planets we havent heard of still.. :D

i'll be glad to meet u all and be friends.... ROCK ON.. mwaaaah!!!!!

Welcome aboard :wave: " Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler"

Bit belated welcome to you. Would love to visit Lebanon some day. I have met people who were from there and have heard and read some lovely things about your country

:wave:

well.. it would be nice if u come to visit, we'll have lot of fun... it is a lovely country considering the climate, views, clubs.... etc... but to be honest i'm very bored here, i wait the whole year for one lousy rock concert to go to... last year deep purple were coming, i was so excited... bought the tickets and couldnt wait... but unfortunately war began and the whole concert was gone with the wind... through the war i went to poland for a couple of months, my mom is polish by the way, and there... hohohohoho didnt miss one event and there were many :D .. but it's not the same as having fun near the place u live in..

anyways, thanks for ur welcome...