Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

WOW! Thanks for sharing LZfan. Since they are not coming to Minneapolis, I would love to get at least a tour program. If anyone in the states is going to a show and would be willing to pick me up one I will promply pay for the program and S/H. Anyone willing, please PM me. :notworthy:

Edited by catsclaw009

Beautiful photos of Lady A and King Plant...those curls are still amazing. I'm very happy those two got together for some creative musical magic.

Thanks for sharing the photos...looks like I have a place to spend some time

Im soo looking forward to seeing him "in the flesh" :blink: when they play london.

It's great. He's really funny, not like telling jokes, but in a personality.

Thank you for the scans, Lzfan! :cheer::thumbsup::cheer:

You're quite welcome.

She looks fantastic.

I'd swear she looks about 19 or 20 and if I didn't know, I'd think she was his granddaughter!

Right On Robert!

I know you meant that in a good way, but the whole granddaughter thing is wrong on so many levels. :lol:

It depends on how you think they are on a relationship basis on how you take it. It does sound better than saying grandfather though.

You would think he was the only grandfather on earth the way some posts read. There's a 23 year difference between them; compare that to the 75 year difference between me and my grandfather, may he rest in peace.

Edited by eternal light

Don't get me wrong, they both look fine. But she does look about 20 to me. He's what, about 60?

nwalo8.jpg

If she was 20, she could easily be his granddaughter, age wise.

I don't get you wrong....but she doesn't look 20, not for me. Maybe because my daughter is almost 23, and I'm 44....I can't look at Alison and say she looks 20.

Robert is 59. :)

I totally understand your reasoning. I may get flamed for this, but the more I look at those pictures the more I think there could be more than music in the relationship. I don't mean that there is definatly something there, for all I know Alison is married. I'm just making conversation, so don't get mad.

I totally understand your reasoning. I may get flamed for this, but the more I look at those pictures the more I think there could be more than music in the relationship. I don't mean that there is definatly something there, for all I know Alison is married. I'm just making conversation, so don't get mad.

I won't get mad at you, Lzfan (don't even know if you're talking to me :lol: )

I understand where you are coming from, maybe looking at the pics one could have the idea that they are together. But it has already been posted, by a reliable friend, that they aren't. And pics....well, they are just pics. Robert and Alison want to look the best on them, and if they think these pics will make their work better, alright with me. I think they are just selling the idea that they come good together, that they have fun working with each other....but I see why people might think differently.

I won't get mad at you, Lzfan (don't even know if you're talking to me :lol: )

I understand where you are coming from, maybe looking at the pics one could have the idea that they are together. But it has already been posted, by a reliable friend, that they aren't. And pics....well, they are just pics. Robert and Alison want to look the best on them, and if they think these pics will make their work better, alright with me. I think they are just selling the idea that they come good together, that they have fun working with each other....but I see why people might think differently.

I was talking to anyone who will listen to me ramble aimlessly. I doubt that they have a relationship, but I wouldn't be surprised if they went public with one. It may be that they just have that natural chemistry, and it comes off that way even if it's not.