Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Robert makes love to the audience - He truly enjoys entertaining, never insults the audience or his fans and respect the art - you can see all that just watching him perform.

It is simply true that Robert Plant has insulted the audience before, but of course that is an off topic remark for which I most heartedly apologize.

I must find another photo of him.

green.jpg

Edited by eternal light

Robert makes love to the audience - He truly enjoys entertaining, never insults the audience or his fans and respect the art - you can see all that just watching him perform.

He was GORGEOUS in his youth - truly beautiful. If he didn't have singing talent, he probably could have been a male model. He has gorgeous hair, thin, tall and a beautiful face. Delicious looking!!!!

He's aged ok, at least he hasn't had bad plastic surgery, so I gave him a lot of credit for aging normally.

Love all the pics everyone has posted!

Actually I think he's aged great--I love the way he looks now! :D

Robert Plant has insulted the audience before, but of course that is an off topic remark for which I most heartedly apologize.

I must find another photo of him.

If oyu know that the statement was off topic and uncalled for why say it? That is really rude, and you have been really rude lately. If something is going on in your life, that's your buisness but your behavior isn't called for. No one has done anything to insult on the forums, so there is no need for you to insult them or make insulting statements about the members of Led Zeppelin.

:huh:

I really don't like those pics, I have seen them before and as I saw them I just couldn't help but think that he doesn't look good at all on them. He looks soooooooooo old, it was certainly a bad-hair day for him, and he looked to be fat there too..... :ph34r:

Sorry, but no matter how much I love him, I just can't say those are flattering pics of him.... :blink:

Sorry to disapoint you all, I hope it doesn't ruin my reputation! :unsure::slapface:

:huh:

I really don't like those pics, I have seen them before and as I saw them I just couldn't help but think that he doesn't look good at all on them. He looks soooooooooo old, it was certainly a bad-hair day for him, and he looked to be fat there too..... :ph34r:

Sorry, but no matter how much I love him, I just can't say those are flattering pics of him.... :blink:

Sorry to disapoint you all, I hope it doesn't ruin my reputation! :unsure::slapface:

I feel the same way brspled! I like his hair a little longer, like he is wearing it now, not shorter like it is in those pics. I personally don't care for the shorter hair on him and think it does make him look much older. I still love him though. :D