Jimmy, how you've changed in 30 years

Cat

lady raven ( or anyone else! ) do u think u could do a kinda time line with all yr great pics? u have so many , i think it would be really lovely, hey heres a thought, what about a jimmy calender? as for him being the hottest 64 yo , i definately agree. have a look at the japanese tv interview that was just posted, his skin is just soooo lovely.

I've wondered why there isn't a full calender devoted just to Jimmy, when there should be.

Is it just me or do you guys also notice that JP now looks more Asian than European??? :unsure:

People have mentioned that many times before, some even suggesting that he's 1/8 Chinese, but I'm pretty sure he's not. His face has just changed as he aged, it happens to everyone. My mum looks nothing like she did in her 20's same with my dad.

People have mentioned that many times before, some even suggesting that he's 1/8 Chinese, but I'm pretty sure he's not. His face has just changed as he aged, it happens to everyone. My mum looks nothing like she did in her 20's same with my dad.

ok thanx!

Jimmy's so smokin' hot! :D

My parents, both deceased, still looked very similar in their 70's as they did in their 20's. Genetics are very interesting. Does anyone have any photos of Jimmy's parents? It would be fascinating to see them.

We all get older and our skin will sag, our nose and ears get bigger.

No one gets around that without good genetics or plastic surgery.

I admire Jimmy for growing older gracefully.

Considering all he has done to abuse his body through the years, you gotta admit, he looks pretty damn good despite all that.

I think he looks so much more healthy and happy then he did from the late 70's through the early 80's.

Jimmy has a beautiful soul that shines through.

Sometimes, I don't think he is entirely of this earth.

Japan08.jpg

My parents, both deceased, still looked very similar in their 70's as they did in their 20's. Genetics are very interesting. Does anyone have any photos of Jimmy's parents? It would be fascinating to see them.

I actually read that his mother has some Chinese background. As for his father, here's a picture of Jimmy with him before the Knebworth concert.

jppdad.gif

Archived