The Man Thread

Dzldoc

You need to be really careful about that---it could end up being really hurtful. Remember, they spend a lot more time dealing with their appearance than most guys would.

These days guys are expected to look impressive as well. There is pressure on guys too. Hell a buddy of mine is considering getting a hair transplant because he is losing his hair and doesn't think women will be interested in him any more. That is probably true. Guys get rejected or passed over everyday if they are losing their hair. Most women don't have to worry about that problem.

And if a guy was going to go out wearing something that his girlfriend didn't like at all she would mention it. That happens all the time.

Women worry about everything. And they really like compliments.

Well they need to get more secure if they are worrying about everything. Everyone likes to hear compliments. But it shouldn't be the guys job to make her feel secure about herself. That's messed up.

I don't need to see boobs and ass there. Just something other than shoes and dresses. I was letdown when looking in the thread.

Hwat else is thier besides boobs,ass, shoes, and dresses? What do you want candid head shots done with the cell phone?

Well they need to get more secure if they are worrying about everything. Everyone likes to hear compliments. But it shouldn't be the guys job to make her feel secure about herself. That's messed up.
Men and women are different spats.

I think it's messed up about how much in common you have with a bitchy woman. Someone who wants attention but is unwilling to share it for the common good

Men and women are different spats.

I think it's messed up about how much in common you have with a bitchy woman. Someone who wants attention but is unwilling to share it for the common good

So it's okay for a woman to be insecure, but not a man? That sounds like a copout using "men and women are different" as an excuse.

What do you mean share it for the common good?

So it's okay for a woman to be insecure, but not a man? That sounds like a copout using "men and women are different" as an excuse.

Allow me to explain. We are very different, men and women. We have different needs, desires, ideas, etc.

My girlfriend said she wouldn't mind if I got some rock-hard abs. If I was to use your line of thinking, that would mean I'd tell her something along the lines of, "Only if you lose some of that stomach" or "Get some bigger boobs" or something.

In my line of thinking, "Well damn, I'd like some too. Maybe I'll use her as inspiration." or "Well then I'm more attractive, and now I'll get lucky more often."

See how me listening to her unselfishly allows me to gain something? Its the common good. We both get what we want.

Dude,

When you come up with a magic pill that makes men and women the same, pm me and I'll personally come up there and kiss your ass.

Until then welcome to life on planet earth. :rolleyes:

Allow me to explain. We are very different, men and women. We have different needs, desires, ideas, etc.

My girlfriend said she wouldn't mind if I got some rock-hard abs. If I was to use your line of thinking, that would mean I'd tell her something along the lines of, "Only if you lose some of that stomach" or "Get some bigger boobs" or something.

In my line of thinking, "Well damn, I'd like some too. Maybe I'll use her as inspiration." or "Well then I'm more attractive, and now I'll get lucky more often."

See how me listening to her unselfishly allows me to gain something? Its the common good. We both get what we want.

So in other words let her off the hook for behavior that a guy would be bashed for? If i suggested to a girl that she improve her looks i would be told "you should love her for the way she is. Looks aren't everything". Sorry i am not letting any girl off the hook. If she wanted me to get some rock hard abs then she better start looking like Eva Mendes or Sienna Miller.

I am surprised you guys would let that happen and not be bothered by that.

But even then i think this is different than what we were talking about. I was saying that it's not a guys job to make a woman feel secure about herself. And asked if that means it's okay for a woman to be insecure but not a man.

Dude,

When you come up with a magic pill that makes men and women the same, pm me and I'll personally come up there and kiss your ass.

Until then welcome to life on planet earth. :rolleyes:

I agree there are differences but some of this is just excusing them or letting them off the hook for certain behavior. a double standard.

These days guys are expected to look impressive as well. There is pressure on guys too. Hell a buddy of mine is considering getting a hair transplant because he is losing his hair and doesn't think women will be interested in him any more. That is probably true. Guys get rejected or passed over everyday if they are losing their hair. Most women don't have to worry about that problem.

And if a guy was going to go out wearing something that his girlfriend didn't like at all she would mention it. That happens all the time.

Women will still date a guy who is less attractive, just because of his personality. How many guys do you HONESTLY know who would do that? How many guys do you know who can actually say "Yeah, my girlfriend may not be that attractive, but she's so nice/great with my dog/my parents really like her/she takes good care of me/whatever" So I think the pressure to look good is greater on a woman. Women know this, and are more likely to dress to impress. Which is why they take it harder when you tell them their clothes suck.

I agree there are differences but some of this is just excusing them or letting them off the hook for certain behavior. a double standard.

It's simple biology, women use both sides of their brain at the same time. So they sometimes have conflicting thoughts kinda like the imaginary good and evil subconscience on the shoulder. When men use the other side of the brain it's down time for deep thought ( not ignoring women ) so when you gals think we aren't listening to you, it's probably true but not intentionally. It's been proven that as men get older their abillity to actually hear that certain pitch of a female voice deminishes. :lol:

Women will still date a guy who is less attractive, just because of his personality. How many guys do you HONESTLY know who would do that? How many guys do you know who can actually say "Yeah, my girlfriend may not be that attractive, but she's so nice/great with my dog/my parents really like her/she takes good care of me/whatever" So I think the pressure to look good is greater on a woman. Women know this, and are more likely to dress to impress. Which is why they take it harder when you tell them their clothes suck.

I have a couple buddies that are married to women who are not pretty at all. But they say the sex is great, she's a good cook, yadda, yadda. And when we have been out at the clubs buddies have approached less than pretty looking females. Personally i wouldn't hook up with a girl that i thought looked bad. But my buddies certainly have.

Well i think it's best to be honest if they don't look good in something. It also saves them going out in whatever it is and people also thinking she doesn't look good.

So in other words let her off the hook for behavior that a guy would be bashed for? If i suggested to a girl that she improve her looks i would be told "you should love her for the way she is. Looks aren't everything". Sorry i am not letting any girl off the hook. If she wanted me to get some rock hard abs then she better start looking like Eva Mendes or Sienna Miller.
Again, you are not looking at the big picture.

I am surprised you guys would let that happen and not be bothered by that.
I am occasionally, but in the end, we get more advantages in a relationship than the girl does, so they deserve a little bitchy time ;)

But even then i think this is different than what we were talking about. I was saying that it's not a guys job to make a woman feel secure about herself. And asked if that means it's okay for a woman to be insecure but not a man.

It's not a woman's job to make you feel secure about yourself spats, which its quite evident what you want, even if you don't see it

Again, you are not looking at the big picture.

I am occasionally, but in the end, we get more advantages in a relationship than the girl does, so they deserve a little bitchy time ;)

It's not a woman's job to make you feel secure about yourself spats, which its quite evident what you want, even if you don't see it

I am looking at the big picture. And i can't put up with that behavior. Guys don't have more advantages in a relationhip at all. (maybe in yours) but not in general.

I know it's not a woman's job to make me feel special or secure. And i am not looking for a woman who will do that.

Enough of the spats thing for a while. I think we need to change the subject. I just got done scanning the last several pages and there is no eye candy. I guess that means you guys just aren't interested in that anymore................................................................

:whistling:

Enough of the spats thing for a while. I think we need to change the subject. I just got done scanning the last several pages and there is no eye candy. I guess that means you guys just aren't interested in that anymore................................................................

:whistling:

I can't post pics. If i could i would be doing it. :P:P:P

I am looking at the big picture. And i can't put up with that behavior. Guys don't have more advantages in a relationhip at all. (maybe in yours) but not in general.

See... spats... this is why there is a thread dedicated to dealing with your problems. This is simply a false statement. Unless you're a little bitch in relationships, then yes, guys get more advantages, I can assure you of that. Women have more power and control over sex (usually) but for the most part, men play the dominant role in the whole business. You just need to get in a relationship well in your league to realize that

I know it's not a woman's job to make me feel special or secure. And i am not looking for a woman who will do that.
Clearly you don't listen to yourself talk spats, you're practically begging someone to take control of you. Yes, you say you're an advocate for men-rights in relationship and you won't tolerate inequality, but I can assure you, if you remain as stubborn on this issue as you are, you will end up exactly like the guy you don't want to be

See... spats... this is why there is a thread dedicated to dealing with your problems. This is simply a false statement. Unless you're a little bitch in relationships, then yes, guys get more advantages, I can assure you of that. Women have more power and control over sex (usually) but for the most part, men play the dominant role in the whole business. You just need to get in a relationship well in your league to realize that

Clearly you don't listen to yourself talk spats, you're practically begging someone to take control of you. Yes, you say you're an advocate for men-rights in relationship and you won't tolerate inequality, but I can assure you, if you remain as stubborn on this issue as you are, you will end up exactly like the guy you don't want to be

Dude they don't. I usually have because i don't put up with much. But i can assure you that my buddies do not have the advantages in their relationships and marriages. And I never have i known any of them in all the years i have known them. Or anyone i have known. They have got regular sex and that's about it. But they have to put up with a lot just to get that,

If you had seen any of my relationhips then you would know that the woman didn't have control of me at all. I wouldn't let them.

Very wholesome. She reminds me of the fling I had last Thursday. Thank you. But seriously, I really like this thread and if it gets to be a Spats-a- thon, it will get closed out.

Quick spray some on :lol:

spats-off.jpg

7d5f639c.jpg

3529bbcc.jpg

63a2d3bc.jpg

Archived