The Man Thread

Dzldoc

They are lurking in the women's thread, trying to get a clue about women.

I already gave up on that and just prefer to remain clueless.

I'm with you on that one. Once you start acting anything other than the typical guy your asking for problems. Girls need a place to gather and talk about guys. If you don't believe me try to get into a ladies room at a popular nightclub. Girls have as much right to gather as we do huh?

You can't figure women out...

Here's to you Fender :beer: I am guessing that's a Strat or a Telo?

I'm with you on that one. Once you start acting anything other than the typical guy your asking for problems. Girls need a place to gather and talk about guys. If you don't believe me try to get into a ladies room at a popular nightclub. Girls have as much right to gather as we do huh?

You can't figure women out...

Here's to you Fender :beer: I am guessing that's a Strat or a Telo?

Well, you gotta love women. I do. It would be pretty mundane without them.

As far as the Fender thing, most of my favorite players play Fender Stratocasters or Telecasters---so here I am on a Zeppelin thread where eveyone likes the Gibson into a Marshall type of sound!

I have both a Strat and a tele and play them through a Fender Princeton Stereo Chorus Amp or a Fender '93 Blues Deluxe re-issue amp.

They are lurking in the women's thread, trying to get a clue about women.

I already gave up on that and just prefer to remain clueless.

Clueless about what? They like to talk about shoes. For whatever reason

Well, you gotta love women. I do. It would be pretty mundane without them.

As far as the Fender thing, most of my favorite players play Fender Stratocasters or Telecasters---so here I am on a Zeppelin thread where eveyone likes the Gibson into a Marshall type of sound!

I have both a Strat and a tele and play them through a Fender Princeton Stereo Chorus Amp or a Fender '93 Blues Deluxe re-issue amp.

I love some stuff about women. Other stuff... :o

i wish they start talikng about Bra's and underware over there. They like to show pics of thier shoes, so maybe we get a pic of boobs and ass.

I don't need to see boobs and ass there. Just something other than shoes and dresses. I was letdown when looking in the thread.

Clueless about what? They like to talk about shoes. For whatever reason

Well, my wife has her good points and I already know I am not perfect. But have you ever tried going shopping with a woman for clothes or shoes? If you haven't, I have a solid piece of advice: Don't do it. It is a major test of endurance, and if she changes her mind about her clothes later on she'll blame you for causing the problem. Just don't go shopping with her and when she brings something back home, and believe me, she will always bring something back home, tell her those clothes look just great.

Well, my wife has her good points and I already know I am not perfect. But have you ever tried going shopping with a woman for clothes or shoes? If you haven't, I have a solid piece of advice: Don't do it. It is a major test of endurance, and if she changes her mind about her clothes later on she'll blame you for causing the problem. Just don't go shopping with her and when she brings something back home, and believe me, she will always bring something back home, tell her those clothes look just great.

Dude, i have never and would never, ever, go shopping with a woman for clothes, or shoes, etc,. I have heard enough horror stories. You should not have gone. And i sure as hell wouldn't tell her that her clothes look great if they didn't. What if i am out with her in clothes that look terrible? That reflects on me as well.:o

Dude, i have never and would never, ever, go shopping with a woman for clothes, or shoes, etc,. I have heard enough horror stories. You should not have gone. And i sure as hell wouldn't tell her that her clothes look great if they didn't. What if i am out with her in clothes that look terrible? That reflects on me as well.:o

You need to be really careful about that---it could end up being really hurtful. Remember, they spend a lot more time dealing with their appearance than most guys would.

Archived