Spanking

MrsRobertPlant

So many names I couldn't begin to remember them all but the longest-serving was "Honey".

Hmm, can't find any of her Honey posts. Is there a 'search by user' function, and does it cover banned members?

Has it occurred to you that 'she' might not in fact be a she? Because all this Southern Belle-related talk is rather unpalatable, and I really don't think a woman would write stuff like that.

A lady wouldn't, for sure.

I think Eternal Light was her most recent previous title, try that.

I'm pretty sure she's a woman, she's obsessed with Robert Plant - I know that proves nothing!

Wow, EL made over 7000 posts! And it looks like 'she' was here from the start....so where does 'Honey' fit in?

And what on earth does someone have to do after 7000 posts to get themselves banned? Must've been some bad shit...?

Wow, EL made over 7000 posts! And it looks like 'she' was here from the start....so where does 'Honey' fit in?

And what on earth does someone have to do after 7000 posts to get themselves banned? Must've been some bad shit...?

Pretty sure it was for being terminally annoying.

Either that or being totally irrational.

Much like her initial comment about her boyfriend's STD.

Just because he got a case of the drips down here doesn't mean it was a girl from down here.

Or even that it was from a girl at all.

And if it was in Florida, half the state are transplants from outside the state, to include the North and the West.

Was it a single show date in Florida and then right back home?

Even then, he could have picked it up before he ever got to the South.

There are so many variables to consider before you indict an entire region wholesale for a single personal event.

But that would require rational consideration of multiple possibilities rather than the irrational, linear logic she often employs.

So yeah, EL/SR, take all your convenient, ready-made assumptions and GTFO.

Silver Rider,

That's because it was a deemed a murder, a very specific crime that included malice. A beating that severe should lead a reasonable person to assume that great bodily harm or even death might occur. A 'reasonable person' would know that their actions could kill someone.

No, it was 2nd degree, no malice required; they only had to prove it was reckless. And from his point of view he was being a good parent. He thought he was reasonable at the time. Probably doesn't think so now though.

I understand criminal law. Do you?

Please do your own research. My keyboard is sticking at the moment.

This incarnation of the message board started in November of 2007. Honey was her user name on the previous incarnation of the message board, and I remember her from when I joined that version in January of 2004.

This incarnation of the message board started in November of 2007. Honey was her user name on the previous incarnation of the message board, and I remember her from when I joined that version in January of 2004.

Until she was banned.

Until she was banned.

Well, it seems she enjoys a good spanking, since she keeps coming back for more.

What bugs me is how she, as a christian, could justify having under-age sex with Mr Krabs out of wedlock, as her earlier posts imply.

No, and I think this thread should be closed, mainly because of people like you.This thread is a sham and intended for abusive purposes, not legitimate ones, as you have proven by your statement.It's here for the purpose of mere lechery and it should be closed.

Blame me...it's my fault.

In defending me, MissMelanie had posted that I was always reasonable, and I responded that sometimes I was out of line and referenced a long-ago post I made about the South during the 2008 elections.

That little tidbit apparently triggered a memory of the South in Silver Rider and she ran with it.

No, and I think this thread should be closed, mainly because of people like you.This thread is a sham and intended for abusive purposes, not legitimate ones, as you have proven by your statement.It's here for the purpose of mere lechery and it should be closed.

I'm actually going to break my own rule about not responding to your crap, and ask you what kind of "lechery" is on display in a thread about whether you should or should not spank your children. There's nothing sexual about spanking your children if they have misbehaved, nor is there anything lecherous about it either. The thread didn't veer off into "lechery" until you opened your big farkin' pie hole and talked about how some woman in the South gave your boyfriend the clap, or whatever other garbage you felt like sharing with us that no one aside from yourself gives a good god damn about.

You are a sick, sick person. Seek professional help.

'

:wtf:

People like me, eh?

At least I didn't come in here vomiting irrelevant vitriol about some ex-partner who caught a dose back in the 60s, only to then use that as a Trojan Horse to start spewing equally irrelevant and bigoted invective about the 'Dirty South'. Get over yourself, you sad fuck.

Oh, and if you're gonna use it, please learn how to use the quote function properly. 'No' what? No, you don't enjoy a good spanking, or no, you're not a christian, or no, you didn't have under-age sex out of wedlock?

Just read a few of the other members posts, which are obvious lechery. This thread should be closed.

lech·er·y

noun/ˈleCH(ə)rē/

Excessive or offensive sexual desire; lustfulness

Inordinate indulgence in sexual activity : lasciviousness

Other than obvious intentional jokes, explain what the fuck you're talking about or shut the fuck up.

WTF or STFU.

Because your idiotic repetition of baseless claims is beyond annoying.

Archived