The Women Thread

Hotplant

So, how many of you ladies fancy these?

pl560807-00vliv01.jpg

I must say, I'm oddly attracted to them. And at a whopping $750 who wouldn't be?!

Oops, forgot to add the link just in case someone wanted to order them.

http://www.piperlime.com/browse/product.do...;scid=560807002

I'd just fall over and break my neck if I tried to walk around in those...

So, how many of you ladies fancy these?

pl560807-00vliv01.jpg

I must say, I'm oddly attracted to them. And at a whopping $750 who wouldn't be?!

Oops, forgot to add the link just in case someone wanted to order them.

http://www.piperlime.com/browse/product.do...;scid=560807002

Ohhh! Wow!

And you walk in them HOW??? LOL! I broke an ankle a while ago. Heels are out for me, but I still adore them (heels)!

Does anyone know if a really cute pair of high heeled shoes can be converted to a lower heel? I have heard they can be. I'm very hopeful that the answer is yes. I saw SO many shoes the other day that I would buy otherwise...

B)

I got new bras today!

I went to my favorite store in the world--Fred Meyer--and they were buy 2 get one free!

:cheer:

It was painless, too, because they had my favorite styles on sale!

:cheer::cheer:

I got a pair of new jean capris, too.

I'm a little bit late, but take as many shoes as possible. I don't wear eyeshadow, but they're usually little so take as many as possible. You're female therefore you can overpack.

That's the spirit. Overpack- but make certain that someone can help you carry the suitcases. :lol:

Seriously, take what you feel you look best in. It will give you more self assurance- and that's the best accessory of all! B)

That's the spirit. Overpack- but make certain that someone can help you carry the suitcases. :lol:

:)

I second that advice. However don't over do it, because that (male) person will get wise to it pretty quick. (I know, it happened to me. But instead of shoes it was the gigantic hard bound book I brought with me overseas that tipped him over the edge...)

OTOH, you can bat your lovely shaded eyes at him and comment on his huge guns and such to get past that. :D

Sunchild is right, just talk about how strong he must be to carry the suitcase because you'd never be able to do it yourself.

I went to the doctor and they found out what's wrong with my ankle. I wear chucks (they're red just like Robert's) and I was tying them to tight and there isn't enough support. So I got pulled from my pointe class because I tied my shoes too tight.

Sunchild is right, just talk about how strong he must be to carry the suitcase because you'd never be able to do it yourself.

I went to the doctor and they found out what's wrong with my ankle. I wear chucks (they're red just like Robert's) and I was tying them to tight and there isn't enough support. So I got pulled from my pointe class because I tied my shoes too tight.

Ouch!

Put your feet up, girl! :)

I tied my shoe looser today and it feels much better. Before I go see Robert in concert this Sunday, (:yay::cheer: I'm so excited.), my mom is going to take me to get new tennis shoes.

Speaking of Robert, did anyone see him on CMT last night? He got a CMT Music award. He still has a hop in his step, he just looks little worn. Alison was there too, and he helped her up the stairs and all, it was really sweet. Her dress was really pretty too.

I tied my shoe looser today and it feels much better. Before I go see Robert in concert this Sunday, ( :yay::cheer: I'm so excited.), my mom is going to take me to get new tennis shoes.

Speaking of Robert, did anyone see him on CMT last night? He got a CMT Music award. He still has a hop in his step, he just looks little worn. Alison was there too, and he helped her up the stairs and all, it was really sweet. Her dress was really pretty too.

Glad to hear it, about the shoes.

Please tell us all about the show Sunday!

Darn, I missed that. Just not up on the CMT programming schedule. :) Hopefully they'll replay it.

And to think I was moaning last night about how there's nothing on the tube lately!! I've been going to bed early and reading.

Has anyone here read "Eat Pray Love?" Good book, I'm enjoying it immensely.

So---everytime I go on vacation, I say I'm going to get new luggage. I'm going to do it this time. I'm going to do it---

What do you guys think?

I came in here to ask opinions about new luggage.

I want luggage that I can see 100 miles out--and I need durable stuff.

What do you guys think?

abstractbrown.jpg

Diane Von Furstenburg Abstract in brown?

abstractpink.jpg

Diane Von Furstenburg Abstract in pink?

scallopset.jpg

Diane Von Furstenburg Scallp in aqua?

I like the abstract styles better--the pink is really cute, but the brown seems more practical. (But not the stand-out color I'd like--I like the brown the best though.)

I saw the pink smaller one at TJ Maxx today, and I was bummed there wasn't any other pieces to go with it.

Archived