The Women Thread

Hotplant

I have a question for all females in this thread:

What do women really want ?

I have healthy, happy children and family; a great husband; a job I enjoy and a nice home. And good friends. :) I have the important things already.

But most of all you want a Led Zeppelin reunion right?? Just like us boys. It just has to happen. It must happen!

LOL

Yes, that too.

I thought you were asking what women looked for in a man--as in a man they may want to be with.

:D

But what do I really want? Well, right now, I want...

aw...nevermind, I don't have enough time to type all of the things I want. :lol:

I want an intelligent, educated, driven man who has goals in life he wishes to attain. He also needs to be a Yankees fan. I'll make concessions with the hockey team, but the baseball team is a dealbreaker. I dated a Red Sox fan once and that was the last of that experiment.

Right now, I want to get more sleep than I actually got last night.

And a nice pedicure--my feet are kinda gnarly after running around barefoot all week on convrete! :wacko:

OH yeah, and a couple grand thrown into my lap just for shits and giggles.

:P

"Big weiners keep on turnin'

Girlies' coochies keep on burnin'

Rollin', rollin', rollin' with the hunky dreamboats"

ROFL

Have you seen Flushed Away?

The orginal song is performed by someone else, but the lyrics are the originals--I hear that song now and I think of that movie!

I can't answer for all, but here's what I want:

I want security. I want to know that I don't have to worry so much about finances or other things. I want to know that the man I am with really does want to be with me. I want to know that I can trust him in every aspect. I want my hard work to be noticed and appreciated, along with my opinion. I want something I can believe in.

That's what I want out of life.

^ Oh, well you should DEFINITELY hook up with Spats!

I have no problem being friends with him, but I think if we dated, we'd be the WORST COUPLE EVER!!! That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Spats + Anyone = Worst Couple Ever

Again, just because i don't believe in what you believe in and i don't want the same things you want from women and life does not make me some kind of monster. I am a good guy.

Archived