The Women Thread

Hotplant

I was in a bridal fashion show, I love doing that. Now that you reminded me of it I'm going to get a few girly friends and that's what I'm going to do. It's so much fun. You feel like a princess.

No Matt, it just means she think you have good taste.

That does sound like fun! Also fun is getting a makeover at a nice dept. store :) (I like Clinique).

My older daughter got a new hair straightening iron last weekend. She/we tried straightening my hair, it was really funny! My hair is too short I guess; it's about chin length and thick/wavy and sort of stacked in the back, which really is the wrong cut for straightening. My bangs ended up sticking straight up on one side :) Then we had unexpected company and I had to explain, lol.

Hers looked fantastic though; and our younger daughter's looked really pretty too. They both have much longer, finer hair.

Oh yay!!! :D Now you have to go out to dinner to show them off!

They're Danskos. Good for being on your feet all day long. LOL

I'm not so sure if I like the Borns. You can't tell from the picture, but the foot area is a little weird shaped. :blink:

0485_1.jpg

4974-358077-d.jpg

I actually picked out the bridesmaid dresses for our wedding, does that make me a total homo? My wife and I were browsing bridal magazines, and I said "hey, how about this one?" And it's the dress we wound up going with!

Did you try them on matt, cos that may indicate some of your "total homo" inclinations. :D

It was a good color choice. Especially considering the atrocious colors some people pick! A friend of mine was married on New Years a few years ago. Her husband said they chose that date so he'd never forget their anniversary. But you don't seem like the type who'd forget anniversaries Matt!

Looks like you're being pushed to the right a bit there fella. Maybe that pic would have been best used in the gun thread....'er, maybe the big gun thread. B)

Ah, I assume you're referring to the tan chick to my right? That's my wife's sister, who some years back before this pic was taken, had a breast reduction. They're really not as big as they look in that pic, and especially since she's lost about 40 pounds since that picture, she now has nothin'. I always tell her it was spiteful to God to get rid of the boobies He gave her... ;)

Archived