The Women Thread

Hotplant

Hmmm, the MF has to sleep sometime. :duel::rant: IMO, of course. Thank goodness I don't live there. There is always widowhood for her to consider. <_<

I agree.

Unfortunately, most women in the Muslim world have to put up with this sort of abuse from men.

I wish all the Islam defenders could explain to me why they are defending a religion, which treats its women so horribly.

Not true, that's just a fallacy (not to be confused with phallicy) LOL. It is a personal preference. Many women may want that but certainly not ALL.

Have to agree there.

"Met" a "BIG" guy once.

Let's just say that things didn't exactly work out. :lol:

What do women really want ?

They're all after the BIG :o

Not true, that's just a fallacy (not to be confused with phallicy) LOL. It is a personal preference. Many women may want that but certainly not ALL.

The :o was to represent O, as in the BIG O !

Not Weanus.

I went to this place in Ohio this weekend and bought some Nag Champa oil. It's kind of like perfume. I also got a turquoise pendant. Oh yeah, 5 albums too: Grace Slick's Dreams and Welcome To The Wrecking Ball, a playable version of the Monkee's Headquarters, Robert Plant's Shaken n; Stirred, and I finally found Alice's Restaurant on vinyl.

I agree.

Unfortunately, most women in the Muslim world have to put up with this sort of abuse from men.

I wish all the Islam defenders could explain to me why they are defending a religion, which treats its women so horribly.

Yeah, I believe you're spot on. But, as I said... maybe she can embrace widowhood.

The guy COULD decide to suicide bomb a telephone pole. :lol:

Then according to HIS beliefs, he would have 70 females to abuse.

Hmmm, I wonder if the females ever conspire against their abusers. :whistling:

B)

Have to agree there.

"Met" a "BIG" guy once.

Let's just say that things didn't exactly work out. :lol:

Ok, I'll be honest. And I'm sure I'm not alone on this (how many girls on here..myself included..have expressed their appreciation of Percy's appendage!?) . Erm, how can I put it without sounding crude??...I prefer a guy who has something packin', not like abnormally big like you sometimes see :whistling: but..y'know..decent proportions.

Ok, I'll be honest. And I'm sure I'm not alone on this (how many girls on here..myself included..have expressed their appreciation of Percy's appendage!?) . Erm, how can I put it without sounding crude??...I prefer a guy who has something packin', not like abnormally big like you sometimes see :whistling: but..y'know..decent proportions.

Never been on this thread before, ladies. You really are something! :D

Hahahaa..Maybe I am the only one here who has never appreciated Robert's "appendage". It just disturbs me when I watch him sing. Your eyes just end up there. No no no, not fair. His main talent is somewhere else. And besides, too much is just too much. :blink: It's not the quantity but the quality..In short (ehrm) it's how they use it... ;)

That's all I had to say about the subject. See ya!

just watched "my so-called life" and man was he hot... then the whole "alexander" image creeps in and ruins it...

He has dated just about every hottie you can name in Hollywood. From Cmaeron Diaz, to Paris, Scarlett Johansen, etc. On that show he played the tyical good looking bad boy that women lust for all the time. And he did a good job portraying it.

In some of those video shots of Plant everything is so scrunched in and turned a little sideways in there--- it looks downright uncomfortable. Having larger equipment would make it worse. :blink::blink:

Maybe that's how he hits those high notes!! :ph34r:

Hey Clint and his old girlfriend.

Now my crush on Clint goes back to 1975 :rolleyes: pre puberty, lol.

You mean wife? She kept her stage name.

That was the Movie they met in///

Sondra Locke began a romantic relationship with Clint Eastwood during the filming of Josey Wales. They lived together for 12 years. Her autobiography The Good, the Bad, and the Very Ugly includes a harrowing account of her years with Eastwood. When their relationship ended in 1988, Locke brought suit against Eastwood. Their settlement included a financial payment and a contract between Ms. Locke and Warner Bros, Inc. for US$1.5 million in compensation for her directing services.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sondra_Locke

• 4 years later...

Archived