australian fans

slave to zep

wow, joe satriani! so you are going to the basement gig? reggie, amazonic will we go to this one also? and anyone else who would like to come along!

Yeah I will head to the basement show definitely, and hopefully if you guys have organised a meet up at another show I can get there too.

who's up for a rockin night at blacktown rsl sat 16th august? LED ZEPPELIN live.

It should be OK for me for the Blacktown show, Slave.

...But these guys never play at the Basement, or The Vanguard, or anywhere closer to the city? :angry:

It should be OK for me for the Blacktown show, Slave.

...But these guys never play at the Basement, or The Vanguard, or anywhere closer to the city? :angry:

well, grant never seems to post on here, so i have emailed him. guess itll take a few days for him to reply, hopefully he has some gigs close to you.

Reggie, Cactus, Meg, and any other Aussie interested in the Whole Lotta Love show, Slave and I will be meeting up at the show on Sept 19th which will be held at The Basement, Sydney.

Will you also be there? :)

Hey all,

We have some gigs.

Love to see you there !!

Grant V

The Led Zeppelin Show

Sydney

15th August , Wentworth Hotel

195 Parramatta Rd Homebush

16th August , Blacktown RSL

2nd Ave Blacktown

29th August, Orana Hotel

20 Pacific Hwy Blacksmiths

12th October ,Towradgi Hotel

170 Pioneer Rd Towradgi

Hey all,

We have some gigs.

Love to see you there !!

Grant V

The Led Zeppelin Show

Sydney

15th August , Wentworth Hotel

195 Parramatta Rd Homebush

16th August , Blacktown RSL

2nd Ave Blacktown

29th August, Orana Hotel

20 Pacific Hwy Blacksmiths

12th October ,Towradgi Hotel

170 Pioneer Rd Towradgi

hi grant, long time no see. :wave:

tell me, where are those last two places? ive never heard of them.

The Blacksmiths one on 29th August looks interesting.

Have to see if I can make it down to The Basement on 19th Sept for Whole Lotta Zep.

Managed to arrange to take my two youngest to the snow the previous weekend (= the Laycock St Theatre show date)

The Blacksmiths one on 29th August looks interesting.

Have to see if I can make it down to The Basement on 19th Sept for Whole Lotta Zep.

Managed to arrange to take my two youngest to the snow the previous weekend (= the Laycock St Theatre show date)

hi shadow! where ya been? if you want to go to the sept 19 show, i suggest you grab a ticket today. they are selling fast. we have standing room tix and you can get them at the leading edge music shop in the imperial centre in gossy. i would be interested in going to the belmont gig also......

Does anyone remember the Zep Boyz. Saw a number of their gigs, the last one being at the old Playroom on the Gold Coast. They were pretty good. Wonder what the members are up to now?

hi and welcome moose351. no i never got to see the zep boyz, though the name does ring a bell. where abouts do you live?

Does anyone remember the Zep Boyz. Saw a number of their gigs, the last one being at the old Playroom on the Gold Coast. They were pretty good. Wonder what the members are up to now?

The band is still around in some form and doing the occassional show. I remember seeing them on ABC TV some years ago on Arts Sunday when they performed a one-off concert with the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra back in July 2005. Sadly, they haven't come to Stydney for some years now though.

Meg

hi and welcome moose351. no i never got to see the zep boyz, though the name does ring a bell. where abouts do you live?

Redcliffe QLD. North of Brisbane. You in QLD? Haven't had a reply to the Queensland fan post. There has to some up here.

The Zep Boys In Concert Location: Festival Theatre Dates: 20 June 2008Take the immortal rock music of Led Zeppelin performed by local favourites the Zep Boys, combine it

with the high-energy R&B of Gumbo Ya Ya, virtuoso guitarist Chris Finnen, and the powerhouse jazz

vocal stylings of Zkye... and you've got the ultimate unforgettable evening!

This is what I´ve found about the Zep Boyz :D

The Zep Boys In Concert Location: Festival Theatre Dates: 20 June 2008Take the immortal rock music of Led Zeppelin performed by local favourites the Zep Boys, combine it

with the high-energy R&B of Gumbo Ya Ya, virtuoso guitarist Chris Finnen, and the powerhouse jazz

vocal stylings of Zkye... and you've got the ultimate unforgettable evening!

This is what I´ve found about the Zep Boyz :D

thanks for that. bugger, we just missed em.

concertscm5.jpg

Hey Zep fans in Australia, I´m looking for my mate Mick from Chester Hill, Noonamah NT or in New South Wales somewhere. B):rolleyes: He must recognise these concert tickets. :unsure::wave:

Love to hear from you, you led zep head. Where are you? :P I´m sure you´ve been to a few Zep covers lately. How´s the band going?

Knew heaps of Zep fans in Sydney maybe someone knows where he may be.

Hi Dingo Dave, George, Darren, Johnny ..... Are any of you here on this forum?

Archived