The "Favorite" Thread

8LadyPlant8

Apple jelly

Fav. Automobile

I only own one so it would be my Trailblazer SS, but my favorite car i ever own is still the 79 3/4ton Chevy pickup i had in high school. I still miss my Jeep Cherokee, but if i had all the money in the world it would be a BMW M5 or Mercedes E63 AMG. of course i would love a 60's chevy II with a big block.

Favorite color of car.

I only own one so it would be my Trailblazer SS, but my favorite car i ever own is still the 79 3/4ton Chevy pickup i had in high school. I still miss my Jeep Cherokee, but if i had all the money in the world it would be a BMW M5 or Mercedes E63 AMG. of course i would love a 60's chevy II with a big block.

Favorite color of car.

"Bright" Blue

Favorite type of bird?

B)

Favorite color of car.

Lambo, buddy...LP 640 (check it out) makes an M5 cry for it's moma.

Lambo, buddy...LP 640 (check it out) makes an M5 cry for it's moma.

Really, a two door Exotic sport car blows away a 4 door luxary sport sedan. If i wanted a fast car, I would own a funny car, if i wanted a car to drive. The M5 and E63 would do me just fine. I never got into fast cars,( but i do love how I beat stangs and camaro's with my SS) I was always into 4x4, but i didn't like anything that was out there, and wanted a nice new car.

Really, a two door Exotic sport car blows away a 4 door luxary sport sedan. If i wanted a fast car, I would own a funny car, if i wanted a car to drive. The M5 and E63 would do me just fine. I never got into fast cars,( but i do love how I beat stangs and camaro's with my SS) I was always into 4x4, but i didn't like anything that was out there, and wanted a nice new car.

Benz...E-6.3

or

Maserati quadreporte

4X4... 08 GTR (Nissan)

:oB)

Archived