• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Don't forget to visit www.KeatingEconomics.com and check out the video. :)

I sure going to you tube or walking into the lobby of the Trinity United Church will be a little easier. Oh wait thats videos of Rev. Wright they are selling. The same ones that where shown all over the Tv sets across America that shows him preaching about the love of America. and by love I mean hate.

I want everyone to watch this for a couple reasons. One, watch McCain's face when the audience shouts their response. I don't know if he was trying to hide a smile or becoming physically uncomfortable -- you be the judge. Two, in light of that response, McCain's next line after "Who is the real Barack Obama" is great: "But, my friends, you ask such questions, and all you get in response is another barrage of insults." Yeah, because calling your opponent a "terrorist" is nothing like an "insult," huh?

Who the fuck are these people? If McCain had any integrity left, he would have shot that audience down for it and told them they were out of line. But nooooooooooooooo. Why......that would be something Christ would do.

I want everyone to watch this for a couple reasons. One, watch McCain's face when the audience shouts their response. I don't know if he was trying to hide a smile or becoming physically uncomfortable -- you be the judge. Two, in light of that response, McCain's next line after "Who is the real Barack Obama" is great: "But, my friends, you ask such questions, and all you get in response is another barrage of insults." Yeah, because calling your opponent a "terrorist" is nothing like an "insult," huh?

Who the fuck are these people? If McCain had any integrity left, he would have shot that audience down for it and told them they were out of line. But nooooooooooooooo. Why......that would be something Christ would do.

Looked like he was uncomfortable but thats just me. His smile is less awkward usually. He sort of fumbled around for a second.

Looked like he was uncomfortable but thats just me. His smile is less awkward usually. He sort of fumbled around for a second.

Yeah, he looked completely discomfited. That clip just pissed me off for some reason. Is that where McCain's campaign is really going, with 29 days to go? Really? We're calling a US Senator a terrorist?

Desperation is a stinky cologne, John.

Yeah, he looked completely discomfited. That clip just pissed me off for some reason. Is that where McCain's campaign is really going, with 29 days to go? Really? We're calling a US Senator a terrorist?

Desperation is a stinky cologne, John.

Well wait a minute Liz, that was just some nutty fans of his. His campaign hasn't said anything like that. It's important to make that distinction.

But yeah I agree. He's got some real fuckjobs holding him up no?

Well wait a minute Liz, that was just some nutty fans of his. His campaign hasn't said anything like that. It's important to make that distinction.

But yeah I agree. He's got some real fuckjobs holding him up no?

I'm not necessarily saying that McCain has personally said or thinks that Obama is a terrorist. What I am saying however, is that his campaign in the last week or so has taken a markedly more negative turn, which is allowing this shit to fester in the minds of his constituency. Even if McCain DOES think he is a terrorist, if he even breathes it in public, he might as well drop out because he will not win. He's not stupid in that respect. But when your intellectually-challenged VP is going out there accusing your opponent of consorting with terrorists (which is a bald-faced lie) and you do nothing to distance your campaign from those lies, what does that say? Either Sarah Palin is a bigger moron than we thought, McCain is a complete puppet who is not in charge of his own campaign, or he's hoping this shit sticks and starts working away at Obama's poll numbers.

Which one do you think it is?

^i cant watch the clip now as i'm on dial up. But i have noticed that discomfort and his supposed sense of humor hasnt shined through either.his humor is uptight and reminds me of -bush, from what i've seen. With humor, you really have a chance to relate to people and with the above mention, there is nothing at all...not even granpa humor, which anyone could relate to.

Wait, McCain is finally taking this race seriously. Holy shit about damn time.

Yeah, those aren't lies, sitting in Ayers house to get elected and serving on his board is alittle more than a chance meeting.

I like how Obama said this is a swift boat attack. Even he knows he is fucked.

Keatering 5, that is a 30 year old story, but a 20 year relationship with an anti America is something a little more interesting. and Obama has two of those.

But lets not cast stones at McCain for going dirty. The Obama campaign been going dirty since Hilrod. How many times has Obama has brought up race. How many times have people have questioned Palin motherhood and her intellect.

People of the Obama nation, you had your chance with Hilrod and Edwards. It is not my fault you pick the one guy who had a chance of getting beat by McCain. Why, because the Koolaid blind your judgment.

This has been planed by the McCain campaign for a while. The nation is going to spend the next month thinking if this guy from Chicago is going to fuck us. and folks, that is not a good thing for Obama.

I'm not necessarily saying that McCain has personally said or thinks that Obama is a terrorist. What I am saying however, is that his campaign in the last week or so has taken a markedly more negative turn, which is allowing this shit to fester in the minds of his constituency. Even if McCain DOES think he is a terrorist, if he even breathes it in public, he might as well drop out because he will not win. He's not stupid in that respect. But when your intellectually-challenged VP is going out there accusing your opponent of consorting with terrorists (which is a bald-faced lie) and you do nothing to distance your campaign from those lies, what does that say? Either Sarah Palin is a bigger moron than we thought, McCain is a complete puppet who is not in charge of his own campaign, or he's hoping this shit sticks and starts working away at Obama's poll numbers.

Which one do you think it is?

I think he's uncomfortable with the whole situation. I highly doubt that McCain is in any way a racist, nor do I think that he's of the belief that Obama is a terrorist. I also think Sarah is just getting flustered and I don't think the she thinks he's a terrorist either.

I think he's uncomfortable with the whole situation. I highly doubt that McCain is in any way a racist, nor do I think that he's of the belief that Obama is a terrorist. I also think Sarah is just getting flustered and I don't think the she thinks he's a terrorist either.

FTR, I don't think McCain thinks Obama is a terrorist nor do I think he's a racist. Sarah Palin is not getting "flustered". In order to get flustered, you have to know your shit first. I'm convinced that right now, she believes what she's told to believe. They have to milk this for all it's worth and the only way to do that is to make the people believe "hey, she thinks like me" whether she actually does or not.

I would agree on the McCain part. He been to nice for too long in this race while Obama was shooting off his mouth and calling everyone a racist.

Sarah Im not sure yet, she probably really hates Obama stances on issues and is trying to send some shots over the Bow so they can focus on her again. It's how Clinton won in 92. The G.O.P. spent way too much time on Hilrod dealings, that Bubba just went out and played saxophone on the Aresino Hall Show.

You can position Palin in a way so she won't make a mistake. The Obama campaign has been doing that for the last 20 month. She can still give speeches and the Tv networks are still going to have to play them, even if she doesn't do another interview.

You may not see Biden for the rest of the campaign. (i know his mother inlaw died). Still, he is the most gaffed prone out of any one. Im not sure if Sarah is gaffe prone, but she is still new, so even a smart quote, can be turned around based on the people not knowing who she is really. Just like Obama. and a Palin Vs. Obama race, Obama will lose since she is not running as POTUS. Why waste you energy on a level 2 guy when you are supposed to be facing the level 70 guy. Sorry for the WoW references

Edited by Pb Derigable

It's fun to observe this fear. You poor little tykes. Awwwww :console:

You wanna know why Barack Obama is getting smeared like this, especially by lunatic right-wingers here? He's black. If he was a white man named Tom Smith, but still had all the same associations and beliefs.......you'd see exponentially less of this. He's black with a foreign name, and that's enough to make people shit themselves.

It's funny in that "I can't believe people this functionally demented exist outside of asylums" way, but it's also sad that in 21st Century America, it exists at all.