Hi everyone

Camellia

Hi, I'm Camellia, I hail from a small town in northern Manitoba Canada (I come from the land of ice and snow) . I discovered LZ when I was 19, (28 now) I found 4 at a pawn shop and decided to give it a whirl, I was hooked from the first few seconds of "black dog". The guy Im seeing wants me to find out when LZ tours so that we can go see them, I hope it happens. My favorite songs are going to california, living loving maid, the lemon song, when the levee breaks, ect, ect.

Its funny, when I was a kid I used to see a commercial on tv for a rock album and they played a clip of Cashmere and I swore I would never like that music when I grew up, but now Im so glad I discovered LZ and I cant believe the stupid crap my friends listen to. Anyway, hi .

Welcome Camella :D

The Lemon Song is in my top 5 of studio songs......you have good taste...

your list of songs shows that you are capturing some of what makes Zeppelin great!...keep rockin gal :D and say hello to your boyfriend. tell him he is welcome too....

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I'm Camellia, I hail from a small town in northern Manitoba Canada (I come from the land of ice and snow) . I discovered LZ when I was 19, (28 now) I found 4 at a pawn shop and decided to give it a whirl, I was hooked from the first few seconds of "black dog". The guy Im seeing wants me to find out when LZ tours so that we can go see them, I hope it happens. My favorite songs are going to california, living loving maid, the lemon song, when the levee breaks, ect, ect.

Its funny, when I was a kid I used to see a commercial on tv for a rock album and they played a clip of Cashmere and I swore I would never like that music when I grew up, but now Im so glad I discovered LZ and I cant believe the stupid crap my friends listen to. Anyway, hi .

How dare somebody sell 4 to the pawn shop! At least it's in good hands now.

Hi all. First time Ive posted. Joined a couple of days ago. Long time Led Zeppelin fan that never knew that this site existed. Very interesting indeed. Love the discography. Click and listen to any song. Read some of the reviews also. I did see Zeppelin in the 1970s. Will always be number one on my list. Hoping they will come again.

Archived