Saddam feared getting AIDS in prison.....

DRUNK

Well they are part of a leading worldwide space program, I'm sure they could acquire the technology if they felt the need to go to the moon. But everyone is more fascinated with Mars now.

Having reviewed your profile photo, I'd say no man is beyond your charm and beauty.

Even so, while great looks will get you far...still never far enough to reach the moon.

wow, thank you...i think...while i was just questioning your line of logic, not sure how my looks got dragged into it...while i'm realistic enough to understand the space program is out of reach at my age, no co-pilot i ever flew with ever questioned my ability to fly because of the way i looked...

wow, thank you...i think...while i was just questioning your line of logic, not sure how my looks got dragged into it...while i'm realistic enough to understand the space program is out of reach at my age, no co-pilot i ever flew with ever questioned my ability to fly because of the way i looked...

As long as your looks aren't too distracting, I think he'd fly alright. :P

In the course of questioning my infallible line of logic, you mentioned a mission to land on

Johnny Depp, upon which your capabilties of doing so were assesed, quite favorably so.

again, capability...not probability...

now where were we??? aids? saddam??

There are some people who have no hope of landing anyone with even a marginal sense of discernment, let alone someone as accomplished, unique & popular as Johnny Depp.

Who is in a de-facto relationship with French Singer and Actress Vanessa Paradis, who was the last person to work musically with Serge Gainsbourg, the inventor of my user name Gainsbarre:

gainsbourg020.jpg

Just a little bit of pointless trivia ;)

Alright, let's have some fun. Here is probably the best online IQ test available, which yields scores very comparable to real-life tests. At least it will give a directional, apples-to-apples comparison of the folks arguing in this thread. With all the "superior intellect" talk being thrown around, I'd like to see how the subjects here stack up. Anyone care to put up?

IQ Test

If anyone cares to post their score, or a screen shot of the result, it would be interesting...

Alright, I've just read up on Serge Gainsbourg. It seems to me he led an interesting, if not messy life. Married Jane Birkin when she was quite young and quite fine. ;)

Actually, they never married, but they were together for about 11 years. Charlotte, their daughter (who's been turning up in a few Hollywood films) completely preserved his house in Paris after he died. His bedroom still has all the dead flowers in it from his funeral in 1991

Wanna be drummer, I actually am happy someone argued his or her point with rationality. Well done!

I can agree that America and other western powers do make it one of their top priorities to modernize and form the most innovative form of technology. But, to say the Middle East is completely 5000 years behind is preposterous. IMHO, The Middle East certainly has the potential to attempt to provide their population with technological advances, but unfortunate mismanagement in the government over the decades has caused quite a bit of a rift. The Middle East does have a wealthy infrastructure to fully attempt to modernize, it's only that poor misconduct in some regions combined with global stresses came at a cost to some of their civilians. But in many other countries beside Iraq do live with many of the same luxuries we are provided with today. We are talking about the whole Middle East here, right?

My over-sarcasm has been suppressed, but I am still agreeing to think that every person that lives in the Middle East should be put under a generalization of thinking completely backwards is quite absurd.

I fully agree with your post.

I was simply playing Devil's Advocate for the sake of debate :P

And SteveAJones, America putting man on the moon is still up to debate today. It never really have to do with advancement. If it truly isn't a hoax, then how does it prove America's technological feats? I think other nations such as Denmark or Japan had the potential to develop a plan to put a man on the moon, it's just that they weren't preoccupied with trying to prove to the Soviet Union that they were the bigger nation. Once again, xenophobia and the overhyped fear of communism came to a cost to the political arena, even today.
I really don't think it was a hoax. Besides, we've more than proved we can go to the moon time again and again, so to me it really doesn't matter.

And to SteveAJones and gang...who gives a shit if we put a guy on the moon?

Yay us. We've funneled billions upon billions of tax-payer dollars into NASA and what the hell have we gotten out of it? We got a guy on the moon, we landed a rover on Mars? Who gives a flying fuck? We're screwed up on the streets of our own country but we're looking at the Moon? What a terrible idea

Yay...

Congratulations, Pb Derigable!

Your IQ score is 129 This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results

I took a $50 IQ Test during my 6 months of college 8 years ago and it came up 131, so im assuming it's somewhat accurate.

In other words you wanted to divert all those funds into liberal social welfare programs,

to further establish a federal welfare state.

Why are you so obsessed with liberals? And he's right, all your taxes being funded towards NASA could be better used.

In other words you wanted to divert all those funds into liberal social welfare programs,

Did he say that? No he didn't. All he said is that we've wasted money in Iraq. He never once stated what he thinks some of that money should have otherwise been spent on. You cannot make the argument you're trying to make, it has no legs to stand on.

No, in your clockwork mind, not in other words. You're missing a clog up in that head of yours, mate.

One thing that kills me about conservatives is they enjoy bitching about government spending, but have no problem contributing to the national debt if it is for a cause they support.

I think they meant they wanted to pool all that money so when the planes hit another building or a dirty bomb goes off in L.A. or Israel becomes a plate of glass, Obama could give that money to the victims so he can get reelected in four years.

I mean, why lock the doors to your cars when you can just buy a new one if it gets stolen. Fuck I'll pay the 39% income tax the dems want if they can make sure i won't die by an muslim who hates me for somthing i didn't do or belive in. Fuck them if they feel wrong by us.

He did not

That's all you needed to say. The rest of that is in your head. You assume that because he didn't refute something he didn't say, that means he said it. And that's a poor assumption to make. Why should he refute something you made up in your head and then threw up all over here?

Archived