Make me laugh!

marolyn

Bloke walks into a pub with an ostrich and a cat and two small birds fluttering around his head and orders a round. They all drink their drinks, then the ostrich orders a round. They all drink their drinks, then the two small birds order a round. They all drink their drinks and look at the cat, who just buys a drink for himself.

"Typical." The bloke says.

"What's the story ?" asks the barman.

"Well, you see, I found a magic lamp, rubbed it and a genie appeared, so I wished for a bird with long legs, a pair of great tits and a tight pussy."

2 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Bloke walks into a pub with an ostrich and a cat and two small birds fluttering around his head and orders a round. They all drink their drinks, then the ostrich orders a round. They all drink their drinks, then the two small birds order a round. They all drink their drinks and look at the cat, who just buys a drink for himself.

"Typical." The bloke says.

"What's the story ?" asks the barman.

"Well, you see, I found a magic lamp, rubbed it and a genie appeared, so I wished for a bird with long legs, a pair of great tits and a tight pussy."

😆

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, custard pie man said:

pretty funny shit, can u imagine if Will slapped a white guy and he  said the same stuff as Chris Rock  did? Dude is funny and  handled it well

You know there would be no push back what so ever.  If that person were a white republican or conservative That person would be completely torn apart in the media for making the joke and made to apologize profusely to no avail. Everyone would say he deserved it.  He would be canceled and proclaimed a bigot who got what was coming to him.

On the other hand

If that person was a white  prominent lefty or woke comedian he would eventually get off.

Edited by hummingbird69