OMG, they've "shopped" out the cigarette!

70sPercy'sPet

I hate when they do that. I bought a magazine a few months ago for an interview with Pamela Des Barres and an item on groupies and there was another article with a picture of Edie Sedgwick and they'd shopped out the cig in that one, as well. The youngest people reading the bastard thing are going to be about 16, so what's the point?

Anyway, rant over.

021.jpg

Needless to say, I'm not impressed. Thou shalt not alter Percy! Unless it's a dot to cover nudity. "If there was a reason that would make it logical, fine." to quote him.

Ye God and little fishes.

damn, that posters been hanging in my daughters room for years and I never noticed that the cigarette was missing!

021.jpg

Needless to say, I'm not impressed. Thou shalt not alter Percy! Unless it's a dot to cover nudity. "If there was a reason that would make it logical, fine." to quote him.

Ye God and little fishes.

I have the same poster hanging in my room. I bought it last year but mine has not been 'altered' it's the complete thing...dove, beer, cigarette. Pretty lame they are altering some versions of the poster. I wonder if mine is a collectors item now. :lol:

I have that poster, but he has the cigarette. I don't smoke, and don't like it but it's people's choice to smoke. Why don't they edit out the drink too? People behave worse do to drinking than they when they smoke.

I have that poster, but he has the cigarette. I don't smoke, and don't like it but it's people's choice to smoke. Why don't they edit out the drink too? People behave worse do to drinking than they when they smoke.

LOL, which is why I have to wonder if they'll try to shop the words Coca Cola on the bottle.

Damn it, I have a French keyboard and cannot find, or figure out how to use the greater than and less than symbols, so I could do this emoticon (clicks it in the list)... <_<

I noticed this as soon as I got it home and unrolled it. I had it as my desktop computer background for months, and I tend to notice details.

On the other hand, the photo in front of the star ship blends in incredibly well with the paint on my wall...

016.jpg

Oh, yes, that's right. We also got this for Steven's (kublakhan27 here) best buddy's baby daughter, who is about to turn one year old. We got it in 18-24 mos. She'll grow into it. :D

014.jpg

... aaaand here is the t shirt we got for me. :)

006.jpg

Please pardon me greasy hair... :blush:

Oh yes, Steven has a similar HOTH t shirt, but the closest little girl's bum crack is shopped smooth. I kid thee not.

One other shirt we saw at the place we got this, has like a tie-dye line across it. I kinda prefer that. But I mean, jeez, it's baby bums! I was lucky the one on my shirt isn't bumless :lol: ... but the wrinkle in the shirt the way I was standing was not intentional.

• 1 month later...

Archived