Guess The Movie Quote thread

noora

The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and

Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?

Exactly.

Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?

Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Spinal Tap

11.jpg

Let me tell you something, bandero. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the trigger until it goes ... click.

Jesus.

You said it, man. Nobody fuck with the Jesus.

Clerks.

So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature'

American History X!

Good One!

I thought I was looking at my mother`s old douche bag but thats back in Ohio

Revenge Of The Nerds

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

A Hard Day's Night

Well, the little guy was kinda funny-lookin'......In what way?.......I dunno, just funny-lookin'......Can you be any more specific.......I couldn't really say. He wasn't circumcised

Fargo?

New Quote:

He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Dr. Strangelove

"First, we'll have an orgy. Then we'll go see Tony Bennett."

Dr. Strangelove

"First, we'll have an orgy. Then we'll go see Tony Bennett."

Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice?

New Quote:

But we Romans are rich. We've got a lot of gods. We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly.

^ thats definitely from HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Army of Darkness?

New Quote:

There was a dream that was Rome. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish, it was so fragile.

-TYG

Archived