Hello:)

Sugarplum

Hello everyone :) I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Cindy, and I'm from Ohio, USA. I'm nineteen, and of course I love Zeppelin :) I love to draw, and paint, and play guitar. I also like to read, take photographs, go outdoors, etc. I consider myself to be a pretty creative, open-minded person. I look forward to meeting you all :)

Hello everyone :) I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Cindy, and I'm from Ohio, USA. I'm nineteen, and of course I love Zeppelin :) I love to draw, and paint, and play guitar. I also like to read, take photographs, go outdoors, etc. I consider myself to be a pretty creative, open-minded person. I look forward to meeting you all :)

Hey Sugarplum!!! Welcome from a fellow newbie!

welcome sugar! and don't worry about your peers and their lack of good taste in music....at least you have the good sense to love something that will stay with you for life, and you can always find people here who feel as you do.

welcome and enjoy!

Welcome!!! and hello from Russia ^^ BTW, I'm 18 and I adore Zep!!! so there are peole of our age who are really into Leds)))))

hello and welcome... i just want to tell u that we have a lot in common... i paint too and im very much intrested in photography also... maybe we'll start a photography thread, it would be a nice idea, dont you think? u can also check the art lovers thread if u'd like to see my paintings... nice to meet you :)

hello and welcome... i just want to tell u that we have a lot in common... i paint too and im very much intrested in photography also... maybe we'll start a photography thread, it would be a nice idea, dont you think? u can also check the art lovers thread if u'd like to see my paintings... nice to meet you :)

Photos

I'm glad to hear that Diana :) I was hoping there was an art thread around here.. I'll definitely have to check it out, and post some of my work as well. It's nice to meet you as well:)

Archived