Hi everyone form RUSSIA

HI! My name is Alexander and I am 19. I am a student and I leave in St.Petersburg. I know Zep

are the best of the best. And I realised it at once when I heard Immigrant Song.

I love U ,Led Zeppelin!!!

Welcome aboard young comrade

HI! My name is Alexander and I am 19. I am a student and I leave in St.Petersburg. I know Zep

are the best of the best. And I realised it at once when I heard Immigrant Song.

Hi! Nice to see you! I live in Nizhny Novgorod. It's funny that we, Russians, talk to each other in English ^^

welcome, pozravlayo, tutzvoy kak doma :)

sorry I have no russian letters on my keyboard :)

))) it spells "чувствуй как дома"))) you just need "себя" there - "чувствуй себя как дома")))))

Hi! Nice to see you! I live in Nizhny Novgorod. It's funny that we, Russians, talk to each other in English ^^

Hi! I have been in Novgorod in 10th May. The town is very beautiful with its quiet streets and old architecture, but people are kind of odd... May be it just seemd to me.

Hi! I have been in Novgorod in 10th May. The town is very beautiful with its quiet streets and old architecture, but people are kind of odd... May be it just seemd to me.

Have you? Cool! But right you are, people are very odd here! I don't really like them. I was born in Sarov and I have been living in NN for about 8 years and I still can't get used to people in the city. there are often too strickt, too angry, ad-tempered... so unlike the other Russians!

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO from Canada MAN..I just joined also.... B)

• 2 months later...

hi, I'm not exactly from Russia, I'm from Ukraine :)

I'm new on this forum but already like it and до чертиков рада видеть здесь наших :D

Alex, maureen (Марина?), are there only two of you (Russians)?

and certainly I LOVE LED ZEPPELIN!!!

hi, I'm not exactly from Russia, I'm from Ukraine :)

I'm new on this forum but already like it and до чертиков рада видеть здесь наших :D

Alex, maureen (Марина?), are there only two of you (Russians)?

and certainly I LOVE LED ZEPPELIN!!!

Hey!

I'm Russian too! :) я тоже рада тут наших увидеть!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived