1973-07-29_NYC_01_Backstage.jpg

jpj is like shoving his fist in his mouth :blink::rolleyes:

Oh yeah, it's not that clear what he's doing... :unsure:

Everytime I see this picture it reminds me when I used to invite friends at my parents' place when I was a teenager, you know, and have them seated on that old couch of yours...

"Come on in, guys. Pls have a seat. Wanna a drink? Mum, here are my friends..I know, they wear their hair long, but they're good guys, don't worry...." :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, it's not that clear what he's doing... :unsure:

Everytime I see this picture it reminds me when I used to invite friends at my parents' place when I was a teenager, you know, and have them seated on that old couch of yours...

"Come on in, guys. Pls have a seat. Wanna a drink? Mum, here are my friends..I know, they wear their hair long, but they're good guys, don't worry...." :rolleyes:

:lol: They were good guys. Our parents just didn't understand that.

I love that series of photos - they were taken at the Riot House by James Fortune in 1973.

I love that series of photos - they were taken at the Riot House by James Fortune in 1973.

I do too, MSG! Like your avy picture.

See, they couldn't have been bad guys...look at their smiles. They would charm any parents ;)

I find Jonesy's smile very sweet...

jamesfortune73_1.jpg

jamesfortune73_2.jpg

I'm new here. I just got(for my 38th birthday) an artist signed print of the band @ The Continental Hyatt House. Including an unused ticket for the November,10th 1980 show @ Chicago Stadium.The C.O.A. states that this ticket was available for sale only thru the Chicago Tribune (I think) @ that time,and states that tickets for this show went on sale the same day that John Bonham died.

Can anyone help me with some good info on what I have here,and maybe tell me how many dates were set for Chicago Stadium that week. Because on other sites I have seen similar tickets for slightly earlier dates and slightly later dates listed for sale.

I do too, MSG! Like your avy picture.

See, they couldn't have been bad guys...look at their smiles. They would charm any parents ;)

I find Jonesy's smile very sweet...

jamesfortune73_1.jpg

jamesfortune73_2.jpg

zepceasorchariot.jpg

I thought they looked as charming and sweet as could be in those Riot House photos. :D

Four years later, in that Caesar's Chariot photo, their look was a bit different. ;)

:lol: I imagine you do. I would comment further but I've been "accused" of conjuring up images that cause sleepless nights for certain members. :whistling:

:lol: moi? :rolleyes:

Don't you feel like giving him a bit of a slap on that nice bum, MSG? :bagoverhead::P

:lol: I imagine you do. I would comment further but I've been "accused" of conjuring up images that cause sleepless nights for certain members. :whistling:

Don't you feel like giving him a bit of a slap on that nice bum, MSG? :bagoverhead::P

I know I do!! :blush: :blush: :bagoverhead: :bagoverhead:

I know I do!! :blush::bagoverhead:

:lol: You two are a bad influence on me - or is it the other way around? ;) I long ago vowed that I would never think about or utter the words "Jimmy Page" and

"spanking"

in the same sentence and now you two are pushing me toward breaking that vow. :lol:

I long ago vowed that I would never think about or utter the words "Jimmy Page" and

"spanking"

in the same sentence and now you two are pushing me toward breaking that vow. :lol:

MSG, you know what's going to happen if you break that vow, don't you? :rolleyes:

Should I mention the "penance" word maybe.... :P

MSG, you know what's going to happen if you break that vow, don't you? :rolleyes:

Yes, AMAZONIC, I know very well what will happen. Penance, being down on our knees, and begging for more mercy will all be involved. :P

JPwhitesuitclasphandsbracelet.jpg

(I have a clearer scan of this photo but I can't find it right now.)

Yes, AMAZONIC, I know very well what will happen. Penance, being down on our knees, and begging for more mercy will all be involved. :P

JPwhitesuitclasphandsbracelet.jpg

(I have a clearer scan of this photo but I can't find it right now.)

Bad, bad girls! :)

Great pic, thanks for sharing that great pic MAD!

:blush::blush::blush:ashamed0006.gif

This picture reminds me something not so distant and almost familiar... :lol::lol:

n614421334_1494948_3956.jpg

This picture reminds me something not so distant and almost familiar... :lol::lol:

You all are way too funny!! Not that I don't have the same thought process myself because I obviously do!!!

Great pic, thanks for sharing that great pic MAD!

It takes one to know one, Medhb. :P

This picture reminds me something not so distant and almost familiar... :lol:

:lol::lol: :lol: He has a look on his face that is a bit smug and a wee bit naughty while she looks a bit stunned and a wee bit shell-shocked. :shifty:

You all are way too funny!! Not that I don't have the same thought process myself because I obviously do!!!

Obviously. When it comes to those sorts of "thought processes" ILJP, you can certainly hold your own. ;)

1981b.jpg

Here's one for you BAD girls. You guy's crack me up :D

And, I constantly get accused of "fanning the flames". :D

Nice pic, btw.

:beer:

Obviously. When it comes to those sorts of "thought processes" ILJP, you can certainly hold your own. ;)

And, I constantly get accused of "fanning the flames". :D

Nice pic, btw.

:beer:

Had a good laugh but time I was on my way. This thread is no place for innocent eyes... :D

Archived