BIG BROTHER

Jimmy's A Legend

I have offically had enought of that fuck-witted program, it's just an opportunity for some wanna-be's to become famous, they think their lives and problems are the most important ones and they think that they are so special and they don't give a fuck whos feelings they hurt as long as they are known for it, the really honest people are the ones that get voted out coz they are not entertaining enough and at the end of the day they are only known for what...bout...couple of months?.....come on is it really worth it?

I hate that programe, and if anyone else does then good for you and rant on baby....... B)

You're whining about a TV show? It's called the remote control. Use it.

There's a lot of shows on TV right now I abhorrently hate. I just don't watch them. As long as there are humans on earth, there will be shitty programming for them to watch. I stick to CSPN, MSNBC, PBS and the History Channel. Occasionally HBO, A&E and ESPN.

I've been known to turn the tele off for months on end. One time I turned it off for well over a year.

I was better off in the long run. I read more and did more productive things.

My mom watches it. I feel your pain. It is a really stupid show. They argue and cry and whine over stupid things.

Seems like the tele is geared towards mind control or something.

Ohhhh PLEASE...give me a newspaper and a good chat with a pal and f**ck that tele.

And Elvis said....

BOOM!

I'm always amazed when I consider the unfulfilled promises and unmet potential of our mass media technology. Television was originally envisioned to be something so much

greater than radio. It's all the same bullshit, it just comes with moving pictures. Don't

even get me started on what the internet has become.

Imho,. that kind of reality show is about as irritating as..

well.. as.. gigantic images in peoples' web forum sigs.

For those who don't know, it's possible to remove them all from the board your reading:

Select My Controls...

Select Board Settings...

Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics? Select no.

Imho,. that kind of reality show is about as irritating as..

well.. as.. gigantic images in peoples' web forum sigs. :whistling:

:P

Nooooooooo shit. Especially when they aren't even that good sigs :(

For those who don't know, it's possible to remove them all from the board your reading:

Select My Controls...

Select Board Settings...

Steve,.. is there a "My Controls" option for blocking just the ridiculously large sigs?

Nope, there's not. So ultimately, your suggestion is of no practical help.

Oh well,.. thanks for the suggestion anyway; I know you were trying to be helpful.

I realize, in fact, that it's your very nature to be helpful. ;)

Cheers, buddy. :beer:

Steve,.. is there a "My Controls" option for blocking just the ridiculously large sigs?

Nope, there's not. So ultimately, your suggestion is of no practical help.

Oh well,.. thanks for the suggestion anyway; I know you were trying to be helpful.

I realize, in fact, that it's your very nature to be helpful. ;)

Cheers, buddy. :beer:

Hermit! You better dig my new sig, cos I resized it AGAIN, just for you. :P

*oh, ok, I just scrolled up, I hear ya! :lol: *

You're whining about a TV show? It's called the remote control. Use it.

Could you imagine how pissed he'd be if this was like 30 years ago when you had to actually get up to change the channel?

Jimmy's A Legend: I want your life. I wish my frustrations in life were due to some tv show.

Select My Controls...

Select Board Settings...

Steve,

While I appreciate you pointing that out, I just want to state that members should not have be to forced to take that action. There are guidelines for picture size and number of text lines. People are not considerate of the rules and apparently the mods don't care either.

boring tv show, suprised its still on tv.

The current t.v series (in Britain) is anything but boring. This is the first BB I have thought interesting since 2005.

It's actually more interesting than a lot of the sh!te that's on t.v elsewhere. We have the tennis on right now (Wimbledon). Now THAT is what I would call fecking 'boring'.

Archived