What does Led Zeppelin Mean to You?

I can't help smiling and feeling all funny inside and wanting to go dance randomly sometimes when I hear their songs (i dont know why its only sometimes). But its like I've got a whole emotion set aside for zep, and even the songs that don't have brilliant tunes to them (not many) still feel good. And I'd give absolutely everything to see them live coz they're what I turn to when I'm feeling really down or really happy or any other time as well. I can't really word it but yeah they give the best feeling.

Kind of like when William Miller asks Russell Hammond the question, "What do you love about music?" at the end of Almost Famous:

"To begin with." he responds, "everything."

What does Led Zeppelin Mean to You?

Good music.

Good music, like a good book or a good piece of art, enriches me as a person, so I find it very valuable. It's like a medicine against boredom and dullness; it makes one's life richer.

I hope that's a sufficient answer.

FNA (fucking awesome)MUSIC.............the feel the groove the sublime thoughts the lyrics conger up and just the awesomenesslyish guitar licks that go well with a back beat and rhythm and the screams of voices which hauntingly fills the soul and makes one wish they were could stop vibrating from the din of the harmony. The roar of the crowd and the peace that it brings over us all when you know someone else likes them too. It becomes a commonality a comradely and a symbol for which all LED HEADS love to be together. When one says anything remotely existing about LED ZEP many people just automatically have a smile come over their faces and begin to day dream of pretty memories and the love that holds them together. I find I tend to fantasize about ZEP related things from time to time, just because it excites me so. It can be very therapeutic. I would recommend anyone who loves their music to reflect on what they do in your life. It's so pleasing to have had a band that can show us all so very much, just through they songs and lyrics and the visions that it all can bring us. I am truly grateful Led Zeppelin was introduce into my life. Because I have richer relations, friendships and happiness and harmony in my life and with my family. We all love Led and would be sorely dry without their existence. Thank you Led Zeppelin, may you every be strong. l30hg9qh8.jpg1749185417491857slargeoa6.jpgkatzm8cc1.gif

FNA (fucking awesome)MUSIC.............the feel the groove the sublime thoughts the lyrics conger up and just the awesomenesslyish guitar licks that go well with a back beat and rhythm and the screams of voices which hauntingly fills the soul and makes one wish they were could stop vibrating from the din of the harmony. The roar of the crowd and the peace that it brings over us all when you know someone else likes them too. It becomes a commonality a comradely and a symbol for which all LED HEADS love to be together. When one says anything remotely existing about LED ZEP many people just automatically have a smile come over their faces and begin to day dream of pretty memories and the love that holds them together. I find I tend to fantasize about ZEP related things from time to time, just because it excites me so. It can be very therapeutic. I would recommend anyone who loves their music to reflect on what they do in your life. It's so pleasing to have had a band that can show us all so very much, just through they songs and lyrics and the visions that it all can bring us. I am truly grateful Led Zeppelin was introduce into my life. Because I have richer relations, friendships and happiness and harmony in my life and with my family. We all love Led and would be sorely dry without their existence. Thank you Led Zeppelin, may you every be strong. l30hg9qh8.jpg1749185417491857slargeoa6.jpgkatzm8cc1.gif

When I read your reply I just started wetting myself laughing not because it's lame or stupid or anything it's just the same as how I feel and you sent me off into a daydream myself :D

• 2 months later...

Archived