Jimmy Page in Melbourne?

Royce

You actually FOUND DE? Ha ha! I did not know that Jason was rehearsing in Dover but I think I recall UFO playing near the either the Dover AFB,, Dover Downs racetrack or something like that. I live further north in Wilmington. Pretty cool!

Would you be so kind as to PM your ties to DE? Business trip, etc. Should you ever venture back here again, let me know and we'll meet up and I'll show you Bonzo's hat in person.

I have friends that race at Dover Downs!!

I've been through Delaware a few times; it's a nice place to visit and I always had a good time. Did you know Jason (Bonham) played in Dover (6/16/01) and rehearsed in

a Delaware sound warehouse with UFO for their North American tour (9/18-21/04)?

He sure did.

i see you came back to this thread, yet you didnt answer my question....................... :(

You actually FOUND DE? Ha ha! I did not know that Jason was rehearsing in Dover but I think I recall UFO playing near the either the Dover AFB,, Dover Downs racetrack or something like that. I live further north in Wilmington. Pretty cool!

Would you be so kind as to PM your ties to DE? Business trip, etc. Should you ever venture back here again, let me know and we'll meet up and I'll show you Bonzo's hat in person.

Hey, I've been to Wilmington as well. Stopped to eat on my way to Philadelphia LOL!

I was just passing thru on the east coast a couple times. No direct ties to Delaware.

So your the hat owner? I forgot about that fact. I look forward to seeing it one day.

Hey, I've been to Wilmington as well. Stopped to eat on my way to Philadelphia LOL!

I was just passing thru on the east coast a couple times. No direct ties to Delaware.

So your the hat owner? I forgot about that fact. I look forward to seeing it one day.

Well Steve, eye thank yew for not blinking whilst traveling from Maryland to PA. It's the only way you would've noticed Wilmington OR DE for that matter. LOL

Yes, I am the hat owner. How could you forget such a thing? j/k

Should our paths cross some time, you may touch the hat. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
One of my close friends whom works at the Melbourne international airport called to tell me Jimmy Page was at the airport on wednesday night and was whisked through into a white limo he swore on his life it was Jimmy. could anybody confirm this? why would he be in melbourne?

It is quite likely that Jimmy Page came to australia to visit the Ted Harvey Photo exhibition which exhibited his never before released photo's from their 1972 Sydney concert. refer to

www.rockphotoaid.com for details.

This exhibit Was in melbourne from 28th May-7th July. and soon to go oversees.

Not sure about this. If Jimmy was there the exhibition would have made some noise about it. I was at the exhibition when it was held at Sydney and the inaugral showing at Byron Bay earlier but Jimmy wasn't there on either occassion.

It is quite likely that Jimmy Page came to australia to visit the Ted Harvey Photo exhibition which exhibited his never before released photo's from their 1972 Sydney concert. refer to

www.rockphotoaid.com for details.

It is quite likely that Jimmy Page came to australia to visit the Ted Harvey Photo exhibition

I saw the Exhibit in Sydney, Zeppatic. If Jimmy had been in Australia for that reason, be it in Syd or Mel, the media /press would have found it out righatawy, don't you think... ;)

Did you go to any of the guest speaker weekends they had there? I could only manage to catch the last one. Opening day was well attended.

I saw the Exhibit in Sydney, Zeppatic. If Jimmy had been in Australia for that reason, be it in Syd or Mel, the media /press would have found it out righatawy, don't you think... ;)

Did you go to any of the guest speaker weekends they had there? I could only manage to catch the last one. Opening day was well attended.

Unfortunately not, Meg. I wish!

It was pretty coincidental, because I didn't even know about the exhibit until a work colleague told me! And believe me, he's not even a LZ fan! :D

That's typical me to find out about LZ stuff later than anyone, always having my head over heels and daydreaming that sometimes I don't even know where I am.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I saw this exhibit on a week day during the last week it was held.

I loved it!

Unfortunately not, Meg. I wish!

It was pretty coincidental, because I didn't even know about the exhibit until a work colleague told me! And believe me, he's not even a LZ fan! :D

That's typical me to find out about LZ stuff later than anyone, always having my head over heels and daydreaming that sometimes I don't even know where I am.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I saw this exhibit on a week day during the last week it was held.

I loved it!

So did I, during my lunch hour.

Maybe we were there at the same time and didn't even know it!?

That's where I bought THAT t-shirt, you know the one you and S2Z were plotting to kidnap!

So did I, during my lunch hour.

Maybe we were there at the same time and didn't even know it!?

That's where I bought THAT t-shirt, you know the one you and S2Z were plotting to kidnap!

Oh another coincidence, Reggie! When things or events are related to Zep I noticed that all kinds of coincidences, weird stuff, good timing, and unexplicable vibes occurr, don't they? :)

Hey Reggie, I suggest you not to wear THAT JIMMY shirt next time we meet or you may end up going home "topless" ... :lol:

Archived