Jimmy Page in Melbourne?

Royce

One of my close friends whom works at the Melbourne international airport called to tell me Jimmy Page was at the airport on wednesday night and was whisked through into a white limo he swore on his life it was Jimmy. could anybody confirm this? why would he be in melbourne?

One of my close friends whom works at the Melbourne international airport called to tell me Jimmy Page was at the airport on wednesday night and was whisked through into a white limo he swore on his life it was Jimmy. could anybody confirm this? why would he be in melbourne?

Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in Melbourne for work until Wednesday morning!!! sad0147.gif

It can't be real!

Slave, Reggie, if he's in Australia, he can't miss Sydney, can he??

Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in Melbourne for work until Wednesday morning!!! sad0147.gif

It can't be real!

Slave, Reggie, if he's in Australia, he can't miss Sydney, can he??

amazonic, he couldnt come all this way and not visit sydney.........perhaps hes checking out venues. ill be sleeping on your couch if hes in town............. :D

ill be sleeping on your couch if hes in town............. :D

More than welcome,Slave!

How about finding it out which hotel he is staying in SYD, maybe???winking0049.gif

Maybe we could sleep on his couch.....happy0193.gif

If he was here (which I doubt), surely it would have been reported in the media.

There are always journalists and photographers at airports waiting for a story or "the money shot" to occur.

Had he been spotted, the paparazzi would have followed him as they often do with any

celebrity.

Besides there are no shortages of silver / white haired travellers in airports everywhere

that could easily be mistaken for Jimmy or anyone else for that matter.

In Royce's friends situation it was probably a case of mistaken identity and / or wishful thinking.

But then again who knows for certain?

Besides there are no shortages of silver / white haired travellers in airports everywhere

that could easily be mistaken for Jimmy or anyone else for that matter.

A silver haired gent just arrived in Sydney.

Could it be...?

Wait a minute, it was only the Pope! :rolleyes:

:hysterical: the "other" god!

Read Ross Halfins Diary entry for July 7 that will answer your question.

http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/july-200...y-july-2008.php

Read Ross Halfins Diary entry for July 7 that will answer your question.

http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/july-200...y-july-2008.php

Well that technically only proves that Jimmy was in London on Monday July 7...

But the claim is he was seen Wednesday night in Melbourne which is perfectly feasible.

For example, he hangs out with Ross Halfin on Monday, but on Tuesday at 12:20, he goes to Heathrow and boards Qantas flight no. 30, which arrives in Melbourne at 7.55 Wednesday night...

Gentlemen,

I am not much of a fan of Led Zeppelin, but one of my good friends is so he asked me to post this personally as supposedly you guys woudn't beleive him if he did on behalf of me.

I work at the "Hilton, on the Park" in Melbourne and I am a receptionist at the hotel. On Wednesday night a man by the name of Daniel, Daniel came in and had the penthouse booked.

I learnt from some of my co-workers it was Jimmy Page. I looked closer and he looked exactly the same as in this picture:

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/6/8/9/8...9730-slarge.jpg

That is all the info I can give you guys but its up to you if you beleive it or not. Maybe SteveAJones would like to look into that haha.

Hope that helped Royce,

Sebastian

Archived