Whats the next good reason?

poortom

The Ahmet tribute on December 10th last year (which i was at and still cant stop thinking about) was a good enough reason for Led Zeppelin to reform and do the best and most powerful concert i have ever seen, Robert has been quoted as saying you never know what might happen in the future. Can anyone think of anything in the future that they might reform again for? I know they did Jason's wedding etc, but what in the future would they do a gig for? 40th anniversary maybe?

The Ahmet tribute on December 10th last year (which i was at and still cant stop thinking about) was a good enough reason for Led Zeppelin to reform and do the best and most powerful concert i have ever seen, Robert has been quoted as saying you never know what might happen in the future. Can anyone think of anything in the future that they might reform again for? I know they did Jason's wedding etc, but what in the future would they do a gig for? 40th anniversary maybe?

How about my 50th in Sept? :yay:

The " RETURN TO KNEBWORTH, 30th ANNIVERSARY ", and all those who have there original ticket stubbs get there own ticket hot line ! :D

Sadly, I do not have the ticket stub, but I do have the KNEBWORTH souvenir program. I guess that I will have to buy the ticket stub on E-bay. ROCK ON!

Oprah's or Diddy's birthday party??? :D

Seriously, to save rock n roll. :) (It's dying and is on life support)

Their previous efforts were:

To pay respect to the life and friendship of Ahmet, O2 Ahmet Tribute Concert 2007

To support human rights (Page & Plant) 00/01 & Page w/ Chris Robinson (Amnesty shows)

To say thank you for being inducted into the RNRHOF (1995)

To support their label and founder, Ahmet Ertugen (1988) -JP, JPJ, RP & Jason

To help find a cure for world hunger, (Live Aid) 1985 -- JP, JPJ, RP (w/ PC, PM & TT)

To help a friend, Ronnie Lane, who was battling for his life (Page) Arms Tour 1982/3

R B)

You most certainly are my dear. But you will have to buy your own ticket. I'll even take you on a tour ob Baveria. :beer:

Awesome! Would love to visit. My family's roots are in Germany. I think all the grandkids were born with beer bottles in their mouths :)

Archived