Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

I seriously doubt that. I think if there is a Ms. Right out there for Spatszinger, he probably already blew it. Either she called in what he considered "too soon after a date", or he was repulsed by her laugh, or she had the audacity to get splashed by a car while they were out in public and thereby humiliating him, or she merely flirted with him all night and hinted that she was interested and wanted his number(not good enough for Spats).

I don't think any of those women that you are talking about were Ms.Right.

- Bonnie, that girl you mention was already calling when i was walking in the door. :rolleyes:

- Let's be honest people if you went on a date with a guy or girl and they laughed and their laugh embarrassed or repulsed you or was just plain annoying. You woulld pass on them.

- I don't want to talk baout the car splashing thing again. (you have a good memory Bonnie. :rolleyes: )

- On the last one i presume you were talking about the girl from New Years a year ago? If she wanted the number she should have just asked for it. Instead of game playing and hinting. I can't stand that stuff. if she had asked for it who knows what would have happened. She could have been my girlfriend by now. But she just could not be honest and upfront. It was like she was saying "you are the guy it's your job". I have to give her credit though. She was good at showing she was interested.

Spats...maybe you haven't found the perfect woman yet because you're not actually attracted to women. You keep finding these little things to nitpick about so that it gives you an excuse. At least, that's how it looks to me. Look, there isn't anything wrong with being gay. If you need help accepting it, there are a lot of websites and places you can go. :)

I don't think the perfect girl for me is here judging by their opinions on dating and what they think the man and the woman's roles are.

Keyword: think

You really don't know, because you won't try.

And I didn't mean here literally, I meant somewhere on this site... maybe posting on something actually related to Led Zeppelin... instead of here...

... in this dumb thread.

Screw your penis back on, post yer motherfuckin picture up already, and quit loathing around here.

Spats...maybe you haven't found the perfect woman yet because you're not actually attracted to women. You keep finding these little things to nitpick about so that it gives you an excuse. At least, that's how it looks to me. Look, there isn't anything wrong with being gay. If you need help accepting it, there are a lot of websites and places you can go. :)

I think Mona's truly onto something here...

NO man would act like this, especially in public. Geez Spats. Just admit you prefer the pole over the hole, and get on with your life. Nobody will hate you for it, in fact it will put a merciful end to this fucking thread. We'll all LOVE you for that! :lol:

NO man would act like this, especially in public. Geez Spats. Just admit you prefer the pole over the hole, and get on with your life. Nobody will hate you for it, in fact it will put a merciful end to this fucking thread. We'll all LOVE you for that! :lol:

Hey, and if someone does hate you for it, it isn't your problem, Spats. Put yourself (and the rest of the world) out of your misery. It's alright.

I don't think any of those women that you are talking about were Ms.Right.

- Bonnie, that girl you mention was already calling when i was walking in the door. :rolleyes:

- Let's be honest people if you went on a date with a guy or girl and they laughed and their laugh embarrassed or repulsed you or was just plain annoying. You woulld pass on them.

- I don't want to talk baout the car splashing thing again. (you have a good memory Bonnie. :rolleyes: )

- On the last one i presume you were talking about the girl from New Years a year ago? If she wanted the number she should have just asked for it. Instead of game playing and hinting. I can't stand that stuff. if she had asked for it who knows what would have happened. She could have been my girlfriend by now. But she just could not be honest and upfront. It was like she was saying "you are the guy it's your job". I have to give her credit though. She was good at showing she was interested.

I was just using those as examples. I'm sure there are lots of other women out there that you've been unfair to, and not just these four. But I don't wanna hear the rest. I'm just sayin', MAAAAYYBE you-in your quest for a completely flawless, sex robot of a woman-have already met the person you're supposed to be with, but you threw her away.

I am not gay. :rolleyes: Not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

The reasons i mentioned for getting turned off of a woman are not little things though. Having a annoying laugh is not a little thing if you have to hear it all the time.

Again, you are stereotyping how a man should act. If he isn't walking around like he is Mr.macho and sweeping women off their feet then he is not a real man. :rolleyes:

I am not gay. :rolleyes: Not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

The reasons i mentioned for getting turned off of a woman are not little things though. Having a annoying laugh is not a little thing if you have to hear it all the time.

If you say so. :rolleyes:

I was just using those as examples. I'm sure there are lots of other women out there that you've been unfair to, and not just these four. But I don't wanna hear the rest. I'm just sayin', MAAAAYYBE you-in your quest for a completely flawless, sex robot of a woman-have already met the person you're supposed to be with, but you threw her away.

Bonnie, i am not looking for a flawless woman or a sex robot. Just a pretty, cool woman who does not have the qualities that annoy me. You don't want to hook up with someone that annoys you. Things will only get worse if that happens. That is not being unfair to any woman. I don't think there is any woman that i "threw away" that i was meant to be with. And if i did it was for the best. Because how can be meant to be with them if they do stuff to turn you off. It would not be a great relationship. You would be unhappy.

Can someone please close this trainwreck of a thread? Spats doesn't care what we have to say.

I do care what you have to say. I think it's the other way around. Just because i don't agree with some of what you say does not mean i don't care what you have to say. Just because something works for you or has worked for you does not mean it will work for me.

Bonnie says i want the perfect woman. Nowhere have i said i want that. Just because there are things i won't put up with does not mean i want her to be perfect. She just has to have the qualities i like. That's the same with everyone.

A friend of my buddies went to this Kevin Smith film festival that was held here. It was 3 nights of Kevin Smith films and Kevin appeared every night doing q and a. Well his friend met a girl there and they exchanged numbers. :o i like Kevin Smith movies. I should have gone to that. :slapface::slapface::slapface:

Again, you are stereotyping how a man should act. If he isn't walking around like he is Mr.macho and sweeping women off their feet then he is not a real man. :rolleyes:

You're full of shit, dickhead. <_<

I never said you had to strut around like John Fucking Travolta in SNF. God DAMN you're fucking stupid.

I don't, and never have, acted like some overly macho asshole. Never will either. But at least I have drive and ambition, and a good attitude. I'm proud to treat a woman like a queen, because I know it'll come back to me tenfold in the long run. You just simply whine and moan that you can't get a woman, but you want her to do all the fucking work and you won't even show any chivalry whatsoever. You have ZERO CONCEPT of what it is to be a man in any shape or form. Fuck you.

Goddamn. :slapface::slapface::slapface::slapface:

I do care what you have to say. I think it's the other way around. Just because i don't agree with some of what you say does not mean i don't care what you have to say. Just because something works for you or has worked for you does not mean it will work for me.

Bonnie says i want the perfect woman. Nowhere have i said i want that. Just because there are things i won't put up with does not mean i want her to be perfect. She just has to have the qualities i like. That's the same with everyone.

Well, you may care what we have to say, but it's all futile because you don't use what advice we give you. Every one of us has suffered heartache - if not through the ending of a relationship, than at least through the pain of unrequited love. Don't ever think you're the only one. You aren't and you won't be the last, either.

You complain about something and a few (or 100) pages down the line you're still complaining about it. What have you done since to improve the situation?

Women don't always go up to men and ask for their numbers, tell them they're cute, all that jazz. If you want something bad enough, you go out and get it. Why is the idea of doing this so terrifying for you? Why can't you let go of your teenage years? How old are you, Spats?

Bonnie's right. You want the perfect woman. Or else that bad laugh would be bareable. She wouldn't need to do the hard work. She wouldn't need to pay her way in a date. You look for the imperfections long enough, you'll never find what's real and 'perfect' infront of you. I'm sorry, Spats, but the only person that needs to change is you.

Now. Close the fucking thread!

I never said you had to strut around like John Fucking Travolta in SNF. God DAMN you're fucking stupid.

I don't, and never have, acted like some overly macho asshole. Never will either. But at least I have drive and ambition, and a good attitude. I'm proud to treat a woman like a queen, because I know it'll come back to me tenfold in the long run. You just simply whine and moan that you can't get a woman, but you want her to do all the fucking work and you won't even show any chivalry whatsoever. You have ZERO CONCEPT of what it is to be a man in any shape or form. Fuck you.

I love you :D

You're my hero.

I guess it's because i was brought up in a different time than you. We have diffrent ideas of what it is to be a man. You are old fashioned and I am not. I guess we won't be able to relate to each other.

I don't want a woman to do all the work Rock. I just don't want it to be me doing all the work. It should be both. I want them to contribute. And not in the "long run". What you get in return should be sooner than that.

I guess it's because i was brought up in a different time than you. We have diffrent ideas of what it is to be a man. You are old fashioned and I am not. I guess we won't be able to relate to each other.

Yeah and Rock is also a heterosexual. Another area where you two differ.

And which era would that be that meant your viewpoints differ on what it means to be a man? Enlighten me, Spats, what exactly does it mean (for you, at least) to be 'old fashioned'?

You are different to Rock Action - he's a man, and you're not. No matter what your idea of it is.

Archived