Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

You said you would not approach a guy you didn't know.

:huh: You're dumber than I thought.

I wouldn't approach a man I didn't know, simple because MEN I DON'T KNOW DON'T ATTRACT ME.

And surely, that's the only thing I even said on this matter. I never ever said that it was always me who made the first move. No, never...

Idiot.

There was only one real highlight at the party last night. A real pretty woman who was HAMMERED came over and sat on my lap. She was with her sister and their boyfriends. <_< Luckily he was a good guy and didn't get annoyed or anything. The last thing i need is some dude going off on me. And he was bigger than me. But i enjoyed the attention for sure. It's been awhile since a woman has sat on my lap. :P:P Unfortunately it could never go anywhere. I guess she was just trying to make him jealous or something. I need an single hottie to do that. <_<

Other than that there were some pretty women there but none of them showed any interest in me at all. Even the ones my buddies introduced me to. <_<

It was a pretty good party though. I had some great food.

:huh: You're dumber than I thought.

I wouldn't approach a man I didn't know, simple because MEN I DON'T KNOW DON'T ATTRACT ME.

And surely, that's the only thing I even said on this matter. I never ever said that it was always me who made the first move. No, never...

Idiot.

But that's what we have talked about. Approaching people you don't know at clubs, bars, parties. And you don't do it, so you are not included. All i am saying is that you said you never approach a guy you don't know.

But other women here have said they would if they liked the guy enough. But they didn''t said they actually did it.

But that's what we have talked about. Approaching people you don't know at clubs, bars, parties. And you don't do it, so you are not included. All i am saying is that you said you never approach a guy you don't know.

But other women here have said they would if they liked the guy enough. But they didn''t said they actually did it.

And some have admitted they don't and they prefer the guy do it. because it's more traditional.

But that has nothing to do with my insecurities.

Quite on the contrary - approaching a stranger is much easier, because you have nothing to lose. But if it's someone you already like, and this someone reject you, it's ten times as painful.

So I think you're right: my experiences are quite different from yours. They were much more devastating.

But that has nothing to do with my insecurities.

Quite on the contrary - approaching a stranger is much easier, because you have nothing to lose. But if it's someone you already like, and this someone reject you, it's ten times as painful.

So I think you're right: my experiences are quite different from yours. They were much more devastating.

Well i knew the girls i got rejected by back in high school. I didn't approach girls i had never spoken to before in school.

I think it still makes you feel bad from a stranger if you really like their looks.

Well i knew the girls i got rejected by back in high school. I didn't approach girls i had never spoken to before in school.

I think it still makes you feel bad from a stranger if you really like their looks.

Although you are right that it hurts more when you know them.

You see Spats, your situation on the matter of love are a lot like Einstein's Theories of Relativity regarding time-travel.

Imagine a spacecraft capable of traveling 99.995% the speed of light. At this speed, the time distortion factor is approximately 100. Suppose this craft leaves earth in the year 2009 AD headed on a trip to and from Alpha-Centauri (a star approximately 4.5 light-years from earth). When it returns from its journey, it will have traveled nine light-years at near the speed of light, and the passengers will find that the year on earth upon their arrival is 2018 AD. 9 years on earth will have passed, but due to the relative time distortion, the passengers aboard the craft will have seen just 1/100th of that time span pass - only about 1 month. Their bodies will have aged just 1 month; their clocks will have moved ahead the equivalent of 1 month. Ultimately, the net effect will be that these astronauts will have traveled into the future by 8 years and 11 months.

You follow?

Because the mass of the ship increases the faster it goes, the spatial acceleration needed to produce one gravity (1g) becomes less and less. As the ship approaches the speed of light, its mass and the mass of everything aboard becomes very large. It takes much less change of velocity to create a force of 1 gravity when the objects become so much more massive. As time, seen from an external point of view, goes on, the velocity of the ship levels off as it approaches the speed of light. This results in less and less spatial acceleration, but, according to the passengers on the ship, nothing changes! Time seems to be perfectly normal, their weight and mass will seem to be the same, and their surroundings appear in perfect proportion.

You see, it's as if you are on board the ship... you never notice what is going on around you because you're not going anywhere relative to the ship (ship = the origin of love)... we observers here on earth watching from a-far notice everything you miss while you're traveling aimlessly in the abyss of space (space = your mind)

The more time that goes on with you acting like this, the further away you get from the rest of us.. and the closer you get to ultimately accepting the fact that your love life sucks... YOU NEED TO STEP OUT OF YOUR OWN MIND AND LOOK AT IT FROM OTHER PEOPLES' VIEWPOINTS.

<puts on ultra-dorky 1950's black-framed coke-bottle spectacles held together by tape in the middle>

Also, being as well educated as we must be, one could deduce, of course, that since density=mass/volume, and, with the case described above (where the mass of the craft increases while the volume of the craft remains un-changed), it follows that the density of the craft, in kind, would increase proportionately.

The net result - Spats, like the spacecraft, is becoming increasingly dense as time meanders along.

I didn't understand your other stories but i understand this one. So the way i think and live my life is normal to me but for people looking at it from the outside it is messed up. So i need to try and see it from other people's view?

The only problem is i think to an outsider it's messed up because they have this view that men should not have the insecurities i have and that guys should do all the traditional men things. And if a guy isn't like that then there is something wrong with him. The whole "be a man" comments prove that i think.

Is anyone else getting annoyed with all the Valentines days promotions going on? It's all "get your woman this", "Get your woman that". You rarely hear or see any adds on tv or radio directed the other way around advising women on what to get their men. It's completely onesided. Totally geared toward women. Is it just just me that notices this? Maybe i just find the whole thing more annoying because i am on my own. I think that day, Xmas and New Years are the days that you feel extra bad that you are alone. Even though you sav a lot of money on those days if you are alone. Those days still i think make you feel extra lonely if you are not dating anyone.

Want to hear anyother example of not being able to tell whether a woman is interested in you or not. Buddy calls me and says that he met one of the women today that were at the party and she asked about me. She said i seemed nice , she didn't comment on my though.:rolleyes: Now i never saw one woman there that appeared interested in me other than drunk one that sat on my lap. I don't even recall exactly the woman he is talking about. I just don't get it. How is one supposed to know there is interest?? :rolleyes: I asked him what she looks like and he does not know if i would find her attractive. He thinks she is cute. But me and my buddies differ sometimes on what is goood looking.

Is anyone else getting annoyed with all the Valentines days promotions going on? It's all "get your woman this", "Get your woman that". You rarely hear or see any adds on tv or radio directed the other way around advising women on what to get their men. It's completely onesided. Totally geared toward women. Is it just just me that notices this? Maybe i just find the whole thing more annoying because i am on my own. I think that day, Xmas and New Years are the days that you feel extra bad that you are alone. Even though you sav a lot of money on those days if you are alone. Those days still i think make you feel extra lonely if you are not dating anyone.

Toronto is one of those cities where you never need to be alone.

Gay Toronto - Explore Canada's Gay Mecca

Hallelujah. Let's head to Church - Street that is. The Church Wellesley Gay Village is world famous for its homo-rific nightlife, inclusive community center and fabulous restaurants. Apparently the land was bought way back in the 1820s by a gay merchant named Alexander Wood. Ever since, the gay community has made this district of Toronto into quite a nice home. Toronto's Gay Village has everything a gay traveler could need or want. Bookstores, gay-owned accommodation, queer theater and gay and lesbian bars cater to all tastes. And Toronto is one of the few cities that has two gay villages, the Queer West Village is edgier with funky restaurants and a number of Queer/straight mixed bars. Annual events such as the Pride Week at the end of June and the Church Street Fetish Fair in August are definite highlights. Plus, Toronto offers museums, art galleries and great shopping. Praise be. Get me my travel agent!

Toronto is one of those cities where you never need to be alone.

Gay Toronto - Explore Canada's Gay Mecca

Hallelujah. Let's head to Church - Street that is. The Church Wellesley Gay Village is world famous for its homo-rific nightlife, inclusive community center and fabulous restaurants. Apparently the land was bought way back in the 1820s by a gay merchant named Alexander Wood. Ever since, the gay community has made this district of Toronto into quite a nice home. Toronto's Gay Village has everything a gay traveler could need or want. Bookstores, gay-owned accommodation, queer theater and gay and lesbian bars cater to all tastes. And Toronto is one of the few cities that has two gay villages, the Queer West Village is edgier with funky restaurants and a number of Queer/straight mixed bars. Annual events such as the Pride Week at the end of June and the Church Street Fetish Fair in August are definite highlights. Plus, Toronto offers museums, art galleries and great shopping. Praise be. Get me my travel agent!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't understand your other stories but i understand this one. So the way i think and live my life is normal to me but for people looking at it from the outside it is messed up. So i need to try and see it from other people's view?

The only problem is i think to an outsider it's messed up because they have this view that men should not have the insecurities i have and that guys should do all the traditional men things. And if a guy isn't like that then there is something wrong with him. The whole "be a man" comments prove that i think.

Be a woman instead... or be asexual, who the fu[k cares. You've got to be one or the other or the other, though it's in your best interests of finding a hetero female that you not be the other.., or the other... not to say you need to be what people think of as a typical.

Side note: you misunderstood the moral of the time travel story.

I guess I could choose not to express my interpretations through totally ambiguous stories and just outright say what I mean, but that'd be about as fun as trying to wipe my ass with 1 square of toilet paper, something I so am not down with.

Be a woman instead... or be asexual, who the fu[k cares. You've got to be one or the other or the other, though it's in your best interests of finding a hetero female that you not be the other.., or the other... not to say you need to be what people think of as a typical.

I guess I could choose not to express my interpretations through totally ambiguous stories and just outright say what I mean, but that'd be about as fun as trying to wipe my ass with 1 square of toilet paper, something I so am not down with.

docroooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn! this thread was almost on the next page!!! and you came along and bumped it!! hehe

actually I dedicated AT LEAST 20 mins today posting to everything BUT this thread to see if it would end up on the next page... out of sight out of mind you know?

We're missing the mark here and after 120 pages.......

Okay, I think we should make suggestion not about Spats, but what women like and maybe we should hear mostly from the women. I'll add my two cents, and what I've seen over my years of life:

Girls dig guys who are confident, that can operate a household - cook, clean, do laundry, iron (and not whine about it), fix things, have a half decent job (can provide), who are faithful, are intelligent, have common sense, be respectable, draw water and be able to light a fire, be unselfish, to be able to hunt, be resourceful, be honest, have a good sense of personal hygene, dress half decent, have an even temper - but can protect them if need be, remember important dates - being thoughtful, talent works as well, somewhat intelligent/artistic, to be vivacious, have a great sense of humour, and be "thoughtful" in the sack.

Most women dont want their man to wax/thread anything either, shave or tweeze it (and don't talk about it if you do......).

Thats all I got Babs :)

Okay, i thought i understood it. Just explain it in the regular way.

I just don't like the "be a man" comment because it implies that unless yoou are Mr.Fearless, Alpha male, Macho man then you are not a real man. That's a pretty limited view of a man.

We're missing the mark here and after 120 pages.......

Okay, I think we should make suggestion not about Spats, but what women like and maybe we should hear mostly from the women. I'll add my two cents, and what I've seen over my years of life:

Girls dig guys who are confident, that can operate a household - cook, clean, do laundry, iron (and not whine about it), fix things, have a half decent job (can provide), who are faithful, are intelligent, have common sense, be respectable, draw water and be able to light a fire, be unselfish, to be able to hunt, be resourceful, be honest, have a good sense of personal hygene, dress half decent, have an even temper - but can protect them if need be, remember important dates - being thoughtful, talent works as well, somewhat intelligent/artistic, to be vivacious, have a great sense of humour, and be "thoughtful" in the sack.

Most women dont want their man to wax/thread anything either, shave or tweeze it (and don't talk about it if you do......).

Thats all I got Babs :)

So in other words if women truly want what you just listed then they want the man to be able to do and be everything. Not asking for much. :rolleyes:

So in other words if women truly want what you just listed then they want the man to be able to do and be everything. Not asking for much. :rolleyes:

Welcome to my world :lol:

Welcome to my world :lol:

Yeah Right Ally.It's a good thing your Missus isn't hear or you would be sleeping with the dog tonight. :lol:

Nice work Ronniedawg.Although I will strike off the laundry.I've shrunk enough of my wifes clothes that I am forbidden laundry duty B) I change lightbulbs though[that's a tough job spats.I would advise against it if I were you] and I get things down from high places. :mellow:

Yeah Right Ally.It's a good thing your Missus isn't hear or you would be sleeping with the dog tonight. :lol:

Nice work Ronniedawg.Although I will strike off the laundry.I've shrunk enough of my wifes clothes that I am forbidden laundry duty B) I change lightbulbs though[that's a tough job spats.I would advise against it if I were you] and I get things down from high places. :mellow:

You dudes are agreeing with his list??? :blink:

I just don't like the "be a man" comment because it implies that unless yoou are Mr.Fearless, Alpha male, Macho man then you are not a real man. That's a pretty limited view of a man.

I wouldn't say so. You just didn't get it.

Archived