NFL - SEASON 08!

eagle87

NFL SCHEDULE IS REALEASED!!!!! WE WILL NEED A NEW THREAD AS A NEW YEAR IS COMING. iF NOBODY ELSE STARTS IT SOON, I MAY?

Since you post most often, I think it would be appropriate for you to "kick off" the new season! :D

NFL week 5. the Bills will light up Cleveland like a Xmas tree! Week three, the Saints come marchin in and will go limpin out! :D

A little smack is good for all! Dont you agree Rorer and Dzlcoc? T O baby!!!! Who's gonna stop T O? Who's gonna stop Evans? Who's gonna stop Edwards? :lol:

Who will stop the Bills? How about the cops!! :lol:

NFL week 5. the Bills will light up Cleveland like a Xmas tree! Week three, the Saints come marchin in and will go limpin out! :D

A little smack is good for all! Dont you agree Rorer and Dzlcoc? T O baby!!!! Who's gonna stop T O? Who's gonna stop Evans? Who's gonna stop Edwards? :lol:

I can't wait for that little dustup Yuk!Didn't we beat you guys last year at your house?Looks like we will again this year.A couple more of your players go to jail and it'll be a wash! :D

Well we missed the field goal but sure, you guys got that one. But in all honesty, I am quite confident the Bills will be better than Cleveland this year. And Dzldoc isnt going to bite I guess. :bait:

Bills are gonna whack the Aints! T O baby!!!! :D:D

I can't believe we're playing you again at Buffalo.Maybe TO will be broken down by then! ;)

Didn't we beat you guys last year at your house?

I recall the Browns also beating the Giants rather badly, and there's been some talk of trading picks for Braylon Edwards. He looks like a physical receiver - but what was the knock on him, that might not be so desireable?

I recall the Browns also beating the Giants rather badly, and there's been some talk of trading picks for Braylon Edwards. He looks like a physical receiver - but what was the knock on him, that might not be so desireable?
We shamed the Giants on MNF.I thought we were off to a good year an then...

He dropped sooooo many balls thrown to him last year that it was sick.He made our quarterback(s)look bad.The year before he was Pro Bowl caliber,unstoppable.

Who gives a rats ass about Cleveland. They have a shot in basketball. I cant wait for them to come to Buffalo week 5. And neither can my boy!

I give a rat's ass and you know it,Sabrelessman. :P

I'll deal with you on week 5 mister! <_<

He dropped sooooo many balls thrown to him last year that it was sick.He made our quarterback(s)look bad.The year before he was Pro Bowl caliber,unstoppable.

Oh - so he's a T.O. clone? I was wondering why Cornelius replied to my inquiry about him with the babywipe's picture, now I get the connection...

A local sports dj that does constantly criticises the Bills, says in his opinion they now have the second best recieving duo in football behind only Arizona.

The Cardinals were pretenders, I seem to have heard many times not too long ago? Besides, the Bengals have actually had the best receiving duo for the past couple of seasons - with future H.O.F. er "Jack Squatt" to show for it. Once the Giants pickup a single decent sized receiver to spread the field for Jacobs, it's going to be over - like a monster truck running on a Hot Wheels track...

So you dont think TO and Evans are a threat? We will see about that.

The only consistant threat I see is Trent Edwards landing on his ass....unless you guys plan on drafting an entire offensive line this weekend. :rolleyes:

That is where Lynch, Jackson and Rhodes come in. It isnt like we dont have some quality running backs. We have the 11th and 28th pick. The concensus seems to be that they will take a defenesive lineman first, if the guy they want is still there at 11?

It looks to me that almost every team has some degree of quality RBs, these days. Building a cohesive offensive line, and keeping them on the roster and healthy is another thing, though. And getting receivers and backs to do the little things like blocking and staying aware seems to be a task for many teams, especially when they have guys who think it's all about expressing themselves out there...

One thing is certain. We will always be better than the Lions. Speaking of whom, why didnt you answer my post on their draft? Do you think its the smart move taking Stafford? I dont.

I didn't answer your post because we have already gone over that issue. I don't have a problem with Stafford. Defense is not our only problem. One of the reasons our Defense could never get off the field is because our Offense could never stay on it. I want the Lions to take the best player available. If that's Stafford, then so be it. We currently only have two quarterbacks on our roster. Drew Stanton hasn't played a down, and is still way over his head. Culpepper hasn't had a good season in 5 years. In the NFL, that's two lifetimes. Just because Chuck Long, Andre Ware, and Harrington didn't pan out, you still have to grab your nuts and make the pick if you feel he is the man. We're going to finish 2-14 no matter who we pick.

It has already ruined it for small market teams such as the Kansas City Royals, Pittsburgh Pirates and eventually the Buffalo Bills if the greedy teams like the Giants, Dallas, Yankees are allowed to keep things escalating.

How are the Giants and Cowboys escalating things? There is a salary cap and all teams have to follow it - even if they are creative in the way they defer payments. Besides, if it costs 1 billion dollars to buy the Giants and only 500 million dollars to buy the Bills, why shouldn't the Giants be able to spend more to get, what they they perceive as, quality players. Money doesn't guarantee wins. Quit crying small market teams!

Give me a break dude. Its a fact. Teams like the Yankees win every year and at the expense of teams like Kansas City who used to be good. Dont tell me that small market teams have an equal chance in today's sports world! And the greed of these damb players will ruin sports someday if something isnt done. A-Rod is getting $200,000 a game for sitting on his butt. What is wrong with this picture? :wakeup:

Give me a break - are we talking baseball or football? FOOTBALL HAS A SALARY CAP :wakeup:

As far as baseball goes - it sucks so who the f*ck cares about A-Dousche! Last time the Yanks won a World Series was back in 2000, by the way.

You still have not stated how the Cowboys and Giants are "greedy" while your poor Bills :boohoo: are not given an equal chance! Other than players possibly wanting to go to a SUCCESSFUL organization in football to become part of a legacy or get higher exposure, all teams have a pretty equal chance at creating a winning team.

Give me a break dude. Its a fact. Teams like the Yankees win every year and at the expense of teams like Kansas City who used to be good. Dont tell me that small market teams have an equal chance in today's sports world! And the greed of these damb players will ruin sports someday if something isnt done. A-Rod is getting $200,000 a game for sitting on his butt. What is wrong with this picture? :wakeup:

Why in the world do you keep bringing up sports categories outside of the subject? I'm a Yankees fan of sorts - but would certainly agree to the disparity in the payroll, as well as what's wrong with certain organizations. I have alot of issues with baseball these days, even though it's my second favorite sport. Let's stick to football, here?

And are you happy with doing this? Do you want the guy to play or trade him? Fuck, Detroit should trade hime if they can get a couple of great defensive guys in return. I mean, what if he is another bust? At least you know what Culpepper can do. He can get enough points to win a game if you had even some defense.

Well sportsline thinks they did the right thing so I guess we will see.

I'm pleased....and a good move to get the contract negotiations out of the way first. With Culpepper there, hopefully Stafford won't get thrown into the fire too quick. It would be interesting to know if the Lions had any decent trade offers....if anyone else had their sights on Stafford. I wouldn't be surprised if we traded up or down with the # 20 pick.

Yes it is. Who wants to be the bad guy to start another thread? I guess we will have to ask the mods to zap the old one?

Oh I wish they wouldn't, even if we start another. I'm still very proud of that early 0-16 call. :D

How dumb was Cleveland's stupid move on draft day?

read this: http://peteprisco.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/...315047/14692681

The only hope is that Sanchez turns into a bust. And Kippen has predicted that he may. But Cleveland still got robbed. Traded down 3 times, and for what? Nobody has a clue. Sugar coat it all you want you Cleveland fans, but it was dumb.

But they DID get the RRHOF (and Jimmy) this year :D

How dumb was Cleveland's stupid move on draft day?

read this: http://peteprisco.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/...315047/14692681

The only hope is that Sanchez turns into a bust. And Kippen has predicted that he may. But Cleveland still got robbed. Traded down 3 times, and for what? Nobody has a clue. Sugar coat it all you want you Cleveland fans, but it was dumb.

Sorry Yuk but prisco is a real prick and I won't read anything from that idiot. <_<

Archived