The Worst Song Ever!

Ronniedawg

Played in supermarkets disgustingly often. Dunno the title, all I can provide to identify the song is the line "this kiss, this kiss" screamed over and over. Don't remember anything else, the repulsion is too strong. Don't know who wrote or who sings it (sounds like some "dumb blond" type chick), but I'd like very much to strangle both. The urge to simultaneously vomit and to reach and slap that singer across the face, hard, is overwhelming.

puke2.gif

AR15firing.gif

That really is a singularly idiotic song, isn't it? And it won't - effing - go - AWAY!! When did it come out, like 1998? 1999? It's been TEN YEARS, enough already!!!!! Pop songs aren't supposed to stick around that long (and yes, it's a pop song...steel guitar or no, that is NOT country)!! :rant:

Speaking of idiotic "country" songs, I'd still rather hear "This Kiss" than that $*#%ing godawful "That Song in My Head." I don't really have anything against the blond bimbo (yes, yet another one) who sings it; I just want to get a voodoo doll of the songwriter and poke it repeatedly in the groin area!! Tell me she was the one who wrote it - tell me a professional songwriter didn't seriously come up with something that inane. Ugh, if they ever play that in the grocery store, I am dropping everything and running the heck out of there. Lucky for me, I go to Whole Foods and they play nice things like The Doors. Whew. :thinks happy Doors thoughts:

Vapid lyrics drive most of the postmodern music industry. Most of the listeners are too dumb to know better, and now, with American education and culture languishing long enough, the same goes for the writers. The Merchants of Cool rule all.

i've always hated 'spirit in the sky'. i dunno why...

'money for nothing' by dire straits. waste of talent, that song.

most of poison...especially 'every rose'. my band HAD to play that song the first 20 times we played out in biker bars in the 80's. i finally refused to sing it anymore....and never got laid again.

'YMCA'. another 'you gotta play this, man' from my dj days in the early 80's. i returned to a dj booth in a club in '94 (to do a 'disco' night, to which i suggested that we do 70's and 80's....so i could play some funk. and NOT play 'YMCA'). the first night, a college student stumbles up to the booth. "you gotta play this, man..."

'ring my bell' fuck that song. i own a gun.....

i love most of bette midler, even her 40's and 50's things. but i swear to God everytime i hear 'wind beneath my wings', i could put a kitten in a blender. and i own 9 cats....

'ice, ice, baby' they say time heals all wounds, but that fuckin' song left a pretty big scar. just ask the beastie boys and kid rock...

'mr. roboto'. i just puked on my keyboard. excuse me....

Nillson ~ Without You

And a worthy mention to James C*nt ~ You're Beautiful. Abysmal, dreadful, cringe-inducing crap.

"Without You" was a decent song. By the actual writers of it, Tom Evans & Pete Ham of BADFINGER. They did a nice job on it. Any other version is sap.

And that Blunt arsehole? I wish he's just kill himself and spare us all. :lol:

Wow, there's a lot of "horrible" songs in here that are total guilty pleasures of mine. Haha.

I'm going to have to concur with that "You're Beautiful" song. I used to hear that song literally every single day at work, sometimes several times in a day, and it about drove me mad.

When I was a kid, I actually liked "Kung Fu Fighting" and had it on a 45. :bagoverhead:

I work with a guy from Haiti, and the first time he heard me whistling that one, he got all excited and wanted to know if it was that song. Now I have to do a rendition of it everyday for him.

Any punk rock besides The Ramones and The Clash basically. I find it to be a very limited genre. A friend of mine's little brother's favorite band is The Misfits and I don't know why. Honestly, I can't stand them. My own personal opinion however.

Any punk rock besides The Ramones and The Clash basically. I find it to be a very limited genre. A friend of mine's little brother's favorite band is The Misfits and I don't know why. Honestly, I can't stand them. My own personal opinion however.

It would have to be "Push Th' Little Daisies" by Ween for me... Just the thought of it... Over and over again... Drives me CRAZY!

Push the little daises and make 'em come up... GRRR!

PUSH THE LITTLE DAISIES AND MAKE 'EM COME UP... AUUUGGHH!!!

PUSHTHELITTLEDAISESANDMAKEEMCOMEUP-PUSHTHELITTLEDAISESANDMAKEEMCOMEUP-PUSHTHELITTLEDAISESANDMAKEEMCOMEUP!!!

DAMMIT... SON OF A... STOP IT ALREADY...

I just want to destroy things when I hear that damn song!

Archived