pinky

candiates  

25 members have voted

1. 1. choices

• Mccain/Palin
    • Obama/Biden

OBAMA/BIDEN !!!

We can not afford FOUR more years.

I'd rather have four more of Bush than insane McCain. At least Bush tells jokes that are actually funny. And he knows how to walk. McCain looks like a lost dog every time he appears anywhere.

We can't put our country in jeopardy either by having a pres kick the bucket and having this newbie at the helm.

No Way, No How, No McCain!!!!!!!

Edited by Hotplant

Wheres the other choices...? :huh:

Those are the only ones that will have a chance at winning (sorry green party) and if your a gun owner like me or if you beleive in the constitution Mccain/Palin 08!

Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

I'd like to add that McCain simply does not have the image of a president. He claps like a two year old.

if your a gun owner like me or if you beleive in the constitution Mccain/Palin 08!

Ha.

Those are the only ones that will have a chance at winning (sorry green party) and if your a gun owner like me or if you beleive in the constitution Mccain/Palin 08!

So what?

In that case, people should vote (in this thread) for who they think will win, not who they want to win. I'd like the Libertarians to at least get 5% of the popular vote. Thats all I'm shooting for this election.

I'm not a big fan of McCain (today anyways...maybe 8 years ago), but this Palin choice really threw a wrench into the election for me. I actually really like Sarah Palin. So...I'll probably still vote Libertarian, but hey who knows?

I'm voting for Obama. Overall, I thought he gave a great acceptance speech. I just keep saying to myself "Do I really want a 72 year old man running this country?" We just gotta get out of Iraq. Bush kicked over a hornets nest and its a mess.

A hornets nest will fall over on its own eventually...it's only a matter of time before the Middle East erupts, with or without America's presence there

You own AK47's??? :unsure:

There are many guns in my house about 23ish and yes I own an AK-47 :D well technically it's not an AK-47 it's the Romanian version because AK-47's are illegal in Mass. (worst politicians in the country) but the only difference is the name. I just gained the ability to buy guns and I don't want that taken away immediatley.

For those who belive in the constitution Mccain/Palin 08!

Tough choice

Rednecks or these guys

hot038.jpg

So Im sure somebody will tell me that not all of Obama supporters are like these guys, but at the same time, I must say not all McCain fans are not rednecks.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

I'll take these guys, thanks. :)