Stock Market Meltdown!

I have got a horsey

If anyone is paying much attention to Bubba they will have noticed that he clearly has an agenda right now. He is more pissed off than Hillary is that she didn't get the nomination. He is losing what little respect I ever had for him.

Have you seen the documentary called The Clinton Chronicles? The full video is no longer available on the net in one chunk, but I believe you can still find all if it in segments.

This is from a different, but corroborating source:

Connection between Chip Tatum (Gene) and CIA

The following conversation took place between Messrs. Harari and Young during the flight to Palmerola Air Base. The passengers were wearing headsets and speaking over the aircraft intercom system due to the high noise level in the helicopter. As the command pilot, I routinely monitor all conversations on our intercom. I did not advise our passengers that I was listening, or that I was recording the conversation.

Buddy: "Arkansas has the capability to manufacture anything in the area of weapons - and if we don't have it - we'll get it!"

Mike: "How about government controls?"

Buddy: "The Governor's on top of it, and if the feds get nosey - we hear about it and make a call. Then they're called off." He was looking around the countryside and continued, "Why the hell would anyone want to fight for a shit-hole like this?"

Mike: Shaking his head in awe, answered,"What we do has nothing to do with preserving a country's integrity - it's just business, and third world countries see their destiny as defeating borders and expanding. The more of this mentality we can produce - the greater our wealth. We train and we arm - that's our job. And, in return, we get a product far more valuable than the money for a gun. We're paid with product. And we credit top dollar for product."

Buddy: Still looked confused.

Mike: "Look - one gun and 3,000 rounds of ammo is $1,200. A kilo of product is about $1,000. We credit the Contras $1,500 for every kilo. That's top dollar for a kilo of cocaine. It's equivalent to the American K-Mart special - buy four, get one free. On our side - we spend $1,200 for a kilo and sell it for $12,000 to $15,000. Now, that's a profit center. And the market is much greater for the product than for weapons. It's just good business sense - understand?

Buddy: "Damn! So you guys promote wars and revolutions to provide weapons for drugs - we provide the non-numbered parts to change out and we all win. Damn that's good!"

Mike: "It's good when it works - but someone is, how do you say, has his hand in the coffer."

Buddy: Responding on the defensive,"Well, we get our ten percent right off the top and that's plenty. GOFUS can make it go a long way." Mike:"Who is GOFUS?"

Buddy: "Governor Clinton! That's our pet word for him. You know they call the President 'POTUS' for 'President of the United States'. Well, we call Clinton 'GOFUS' for 'Governor of the United States'. He thinks he is anyhow."

Mike: "That's your problem in America. You have no respect for your elected officials. They are more powerful than you think and have ears everywhere. You should heed my words and be loyal to your leaders. Especially when speaking to persons like me. Your remarks indicate a weakness - something our intelligence analysts look for."

Buddy: "Aw hell, Mike. Everybody knows the Clinton's want the White House and will do anything to get it. That's why I'm here instead of someone else. We know about the cocaine - hell! I've picked it up before with Lasater when he was worried about going on Little Rock Air Base to get it."

A new line of conversation ensued. Harari questioned Young about his knowledge of who the 'players' were. He went down a list. He started with 'The Boss - Clinton'. Here's a synopsis of the players according to Young.

Buddy: "Clinton - thinks he's in charge, but he'll only go as far as Casey allows. Me and my staff - we keep the lid on things you know - complaints about night flying - Arkansas people are private folks - they don't like a lot of commotion and Mena just isn't the right place for the operation. It keeps us busy at the shredder - if you know what I mean. Dan the Man (Lasater) - He does magic with the money - between him and Jack Stevens we don't have to worry a bit. Then we got Parks - if there's a problem - he's the man. We call him the Archer - that's the codename that Casey and Colby told us to assign to that position. Finnis oversee's our drop zone. Nash - he's just the boss' 'yes' man. Personally I think he's a mistake! Seal and his guys - I like his attitude "and leave the driving to us!" he said, quoting one of Seal's good ole boy sayings.

Mike: "You like Seal?"

Buddy: "Hell! He's the only one I trust - respect is the word."

Mike: "Do you see much of him?"

Buddy: "Hell, yea. We test drive Clinton's rides before we send 'em on, ya know? (He laughed, grinding his hips.) Say - how much coke do you recon you can make in a week?"

Mike: "One camp can produce 400 keys a week. The others are about half that. But that's just our operation here. We have other sources in various parts of the world. Why do you ask?"

Buddy: "What? Oh, the Governor wanted to know our capacity."

Mike: "Who else is on the team?"

Buddy: "Well, hell, I forgot who I told you about."

Mike ran down the list from memory.

Buddy: "Ok, there's the manufacturers - hell, these two.."

The tape stopped.

But don't count the Bush mob out!

House Republicans just torpedoed the bailout bill.......Dow went down 700 points immediately.

Way to put country first, huh?

Well I guess the price of some stock just wasn't low enough for some members. This otta give them and they're friends a chance to buy up what they desire before they come up with a new plan

House Republicans just torpedoed the bailout bill.......Dow went down 700 points immediately. Way to put country first, huh?

The fundamentals of the American economy are strong... it's called the Free Market. Adding social agendas to the mix does not equate to adding oversight. Fundamentals

should never be corrupted to influence the state of the economy.

The fundamentals of the American economy are strong... it's called the Free Market. Adding social agendas to the mix does not equate to adding oversight. Fundamentals

Agreed

Governmental regulation will only hurt the economy in the long run.

House Republicans just torpedoed the bailout bill.......Dow went down 700 points immediately.

The Democrats have THE MAJORITY IN THE HOUSE!!!!

THEY HAVE THE VOTES, WHY DID THEY NOT PASS IT?

Why blame this on the Republicans, they don't have the power there. In fact, the Democrats have the power in both houses of congress and have failed to pass all kinds of legislation this year, even cutting the war that they all seem to talk about all the time.

Nancy Pelosi brought the vote to the floor knowing full well THAT 97 DEMOCRATS where not going to vote for the bail out. If she knew she didn't have the votes --- WHY bring the vote to the floor.

The answer should be obvious, and that is that it is the Democrats who believe that a screwed up economy will get Barrack Obama elected.... PURE POLITICS AS USUAL!

On the upside oil prices are down, OPEC is losing money too, and the sun will still rise tomorrow.

Exactly! Wall street is just having a temper tantrum because they are not getting their way. If people panic it will be their own loss... I'm not selling ANYTHING.

There is no reason to burden the American taxpayer with these bad mortgage instruments so that banks can continue to reap the reward for bad behavior.

Sometimes the best medicine is to let a fever run it's course. Like I said, this is not the end of the world. You have to look for the "political component" in all of this right now.

edited for typos

Del nailed it!! If the Democrats wanted it, they could have voted it in without a single Republican vote.

33% of Democrats voted against it and 66% of Republicans did the same. If you think that bill was the best long term answer for our current financial problems then there is no saving you from your own ignorance.

Electrophile, you should remove you from this thread. You have proven with out a doubt you are blind.

The dems could've got this pass on Thursday, but they allowed Obama to speak for them in the emergency meeting. First thing he said he wanted was the first thing the house repubs didn't want. That was not a mistake made by Obama, but a very clear political move.

Before the vote was taken today, Nancy Pelosi went on record, she won't bring a bill to the floor that was favored one side or another, than she gave a speech that basically said it was the repubs fault for all of this, even though it was the dems who gave out these bad loans, it was the dems who ran Fannie and Freddie. It was the dems who ran the banking committees in both house's.

95 dems voted against this and you think it was the repubs fault. There is no way the dems want this economy to grow at all until the election. We were in a lot better shape 2 years before the dems tool over both the house and senate. They need this economy to fail. If it was good, Obama will have nothing to run on.

They will clock out with doing the least out of any two year stint of any congress. Look at the energy bill. It was a bill designed to fail, it gave nothing to the repubs. No drilling within 50 miles, which happens where the oil is at. and no money for the states a big thing for Repubs. but it included a shit load of dem earmarks.

You do not know the first thing of politics. You are blind.

133 GOP voted no.

95 Dems voted no.

Country first is not what the dems have in mind. They elected Obama for christ sake.

And the sun will still rise tomorrow.

I've got my shades ready.

B)

Exactly! Wall street is just having a temper tantrum because they are not getting their way. If people panic it will be their own loss... I'm not selling ANYTHING.

There is no reason to burden the American taxpayer with these bad mortgage instruments so that banks can continue to reap the reward for bad behavior.

Sometimes the best medicine is to let a fever run it's course. Like I said, this is not the end of the world. You have to look for the "political component" in all of this right now.

icon_applauso.gif

Archived