Top Ten Awesome Fake Bands

Jahfin

Why no Monkees?

Even though they begin as a totally manufactured band they also toured as a live act. The Jimi Hendrix Experience even opened for them for a while. You don't see a lot of mention of it but Michael Nesmith is highly regarded as one of the pioneers of "country rock" from his post-Monkees time period.

I have a simple solution for music I don't like: I don't listen to it. I may not care for artists such as Nickleback but I also don't spend a lot of time hating on them. Time is far too precious for that. I'd much rather spend that time concentrating on more positive things, like music I actually enjoy listening to.

I have a simple solution for music I don't like: I don't listen to it. I may not care for artists such as Nickleback but I also don't spend a lot of time hating on them. Time is far too precious for that. I'd much rather spend that time concentrating on more positive things, like music I actually enjoy listening to.

Couldn't agree with you more. But I'd still wallop them with a boot.