New Robert, and Alison?

pinky

Thank you Ninelives. Can't help but wonder if the angry tone of his "Official statement" was influenced in part by the behavior of a select few of his "fans" toward Alison during the shows last weekend.

I have to agree with Knebby, although it saddened us, that statement was not "angry" a bit. Just frank.

Anyway, what has happened during that weekend? I did not hear anything, or may be missed it.

I have to agree with Knebby, although it saddened us, that statement was not "angry" a bit. Just frank.

Anyway, what has happened during that weekend? I did not hear anything, or may be missed it.

No nothing new.

Same shit, different day.

Nothing major, just a couple of fans at a couple of venues expressing frustration in a very loud manner. A little beyond the usual loud requests for Stairway.

Nothing major, just a couple of fans at a couple of venues expressing frustration in a very loud manner. A little beyond the usual loud requests for Stairway.

What idiots. Especially after paying good cash to see them and they act in this manner. They should be given the respect they deserve during their shows. That crap is uncalled for. I'd like to see Robert back with JP, JPJ and JB as much as anyone, but it may not be in the cards.

Archived